Should Long really be gm or not

RKODESTINY

Do you think Long should be Smackdowns GM  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Long should be Smackdowns GM

• Yes
    • No

:worship :thumbsup :worship :lol

My sentiments exactly. Teddy Long has been around Pro wrestling for a very long time.Hes been a referee and a wrestling manager. He has plenty of experience in both fields. So hes perfect to be a GM. There is no one else that could fill that void. At least he makes matches people wants to see. I mean lets face it there are more heels on Smackdown that faces.

When you add a heel GM into the fold the faces dont have a chance. Raw actually has been somewhat better since Bischoff has stayed out of things. And Smackdown has been too. Its the way the rosters are done thats making both shows suck in the long run.

Long should remain GM until somebody thats truly credible takes his place. Stone Cold would be a great replacement for Teddy. Shane McMahon also would be a great replacement for Teddy. Anybody else? No way. I say Teddy should stay Smackdown GM until he decides hes had enough.

he is generic steph was a better GM

Plus you have to remember that when Steph was Smackdown GM there was alot more talent on the roster plus the quality of the show was alot better too. Teddy is doing fine with the fragments of talent that he has at his disposal right now. A GM basially is there to make matches and to lay down the law. A GM with a face or heel lable just dont seem fair either way you cut it.

Funnily enough thats what a Face GM does' date=' similar to how a heel GM favours heels. Want me to run through some more wrestling basics?[/quote']

If you read my post i said he goes over the top. Fair enough siding with heels, but he supposed to be protecting his champions (his prize asset) not endangering him to batista. Longs segments are also boring.

Carlito for GM!