Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

Undertaker & Kane vs Heidenreich & Snitsky - Scrapped?

MARTIN316V1

Heidenreich/Snitsky vs. Kane/Undertaker is SCRAPPED!

As first reported last month in the Torch Newsletter, there was consideration given to booking Randy Orton vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania 21 as opposed to putting Undertaker in a tag match with Kane against Heidenreich & Gene Snitsky. That appears to be the plan according to Torch sources today, with the billing being "Legend Killer vs. Legend."

Also did anyone notice that Snitsky and Kane had no interaction on Monday night. They both had seperate fueds on RAW that night. And on SmackDown for the past few weeks their was nothing mentioned between the Undertaker and Heidenreich. And this week both Undertaker and Heidenreich were on SmackDown and their was also no interaction between the two.

Yep, it he probably will be. Although i dont see the point dropping the match. Kane and Snitsky have been fueding for months on Raw as have Taker and Heidenreich on SD, but i suppose they killed fued at the Rumble where Taker got the win, and then on Raw the next night Kane beat Snitsky in a cage.

They will need to turn Orton heel now then, and what better way than for him to be revealed as the man that drove the car trying to run Batista down.

i dont see the point dropping the match.

I see the point: because it would absolutely suck balls! Heidenreich and Snitsky are possibly the two worst in-ring performers in the history of wrestling, and their joint promos are so homo-erotic it isnt even funny. Add to the fact they would be working with a broken down Undertaker and Kane, both of who are crap in the ring too, unless working with the right guys, and you have all the makings of a major disaster of a match. To have it at a WM would be even worse.

yeah it'll be cool for orton to face taker at mania but i wonder how they'll script it, like martin316v1 said they need to heel him now as the man in the car, but wats that got to do wiv taker? it'll be intresting to see how they start this feud off, if its gonna happen

Like Belty said, thank god the scrapped the match. Or I hope the did.

Im sure they will go with Randy vs Taker at WM 21.

And it will be intriguing to see,how will they turn Randy heel, if they rebel that it was him that drove the car , well tha's not goona give him complete heat.

But I mean like a dramatic heel change, that would leave the people like this:roll

And the big question is

Will taker job to Randy and put him over, or we'll the streak continue ?

:xyx

Hmmmm, I'm a bit torn on this one. I agree with all posts that say the tag match should be scrapped and I'll add Hallelujah WWE finally saw sense to chop it from WM. But Randy vs Taker @ WM.........Taker will have to job to Orton if it happens or the whole Legend Killer gimmick goes up the swannee, and as much as I like Orton the legend killer I'd like to see Taker remain undefeated at WM. That's a legacy no-one could dispute.

Just as I posted this, I thought it could be worse.........we could see Heidenreich vs Snitsky at WM 21 <hanging head in shame for just thinking it>

That would have been a horrible match anyway. Taker v Hedineriech was abysmal at The Royal Rumble and as Ive said before, unless Taker is working with someone taleneted and who can maybe carry at least 50% of the match, then he is constantly in bad matches. Taker can still have classics, he just needs the right people and Hedinerich and Stinsky arent the right people.

Id like to see Taker out Orton Over at Mania

Im glad the tag match wont go ahead but I cant see Orton vs Taker anyhow. Orton is a face and he hasnt got enough time to switch, he seems to have dropped the legend Killer gimmick now he is face, Taker is also face and he wont lose at WM anhow. It will be one of his last and there is no reason for him to lose.

Orton vs Christian

Can somebody please point out to me any possible reason for The Undertaker to face Randy Orton ???

1) It doesn't make any sense.

2) It doesn't make any sense.

and

3) It doesn't make any sense.

At least the tag match had/has a reason to happen.

1) With WM21 six weeks away, there is plenty of time to build up a feud.

2) To enhance Orton's reputation as a Legend Killer.

3) To kill Taker's legacy as being unbeaten at Wrestlemania.

4) With Orton's face turn a complete failure, turning him heel makes sense.

5) Taker to put Orton over on the biggest stage.

Not that I want Taker to lose at WM but I can see the reasons for it.

and their joint promos are so homo-erotic it isnt even funny.

It's freakin' hilarious. Easily the best thing WWE has had in years.

"I know you hate caskets. I don't like them either. But I do like you, John" :worship

But I doubt I'd like to see the propsed tag match either. Still, it'd make more sense than Orton v Taker, which I can't see any point to, legend killer v legend or not.

1) With WM21 six weeks away, there is plenty of time to build up a feud.

2) To enhance Orton's reputation as a Legend Killer.

3) To kill Taker's legacy as being unbeaten at Wrestlemania.

4) With Orton's face turn a complete failure, turning him heel makes sense.

5) Taker to put Orton over on the biggest stage.

Not that I want Taker to lose at WM but I can see the reasons for it.

See, I can't. I agree with Grant. There may be time to build a feud, but from what? Angle and Michaels has sense because it's been teased since Survivor Series. Orton v Taker is gonna be a lot harder to pull off. And he may be a legend killer, but who cares any more? And what will beating Taker do? It'll just look like they've just thrown Orton out there to beat Taker. Little build up, and nothing that makes the fans think "Wow, if Orton beats Taker, this is gonna make him". He was made when Foley put him over, because it had months of build. Somehow, beating Taker would look like a fluke in my opinion. And is the Deadman really ready to lose his winning streak yet? Especially to a guy who hasn't been built up for it? (I'm sorry, but concussions don't = beating Taker). I agree that Orton should turn heel again, but is going straight after Taker the way to do it? I can't see how, and I'd like to think not.

I'm sorry but I love their skits SO much. For me I was almost falling off my chair with laughter when I watched the Royal Rumble..

It's so over the top that its great... you know as much as I still havent' really warmed to Heidenreich, I actually was really looking forward to the tag match. I still hope they go with it rather than Randomly Orton v Taker. Theres no point to it, and itd have as much point as Booker T v Edge that year over the shampoo commercial.

I expect they will turn Orton heel and have him rejoin Evolution due to his concussion' date=' he will get amnesia or something and forget he left the group, lol.[/quote']

If this is true that would be pretty pathetic. I mean all four guys arent in the title picture nor are they truly in any interesting storylines. SO why not have these four guys fight each other in a hardcore texas tornado style of a match at Wrestlemania? I mean having Randy Orton fight the Undertaker is truly the dumbest thing they could ever do. ITs bad enough that he got duped from the main event at Wrestlemania. But to have him fight the Undertaker is just foolish.

Shelton Benjamin doesnt have an opponent for Wrestlemania yet. How about Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin 2 out of 3 falls? Thats a match. Its not like the IC title has been getting much attention anyway. That sounds more reasonable than having Orton for no reason jump on Taker.

orton rejoining evolution would be stupid because orton wouldnt drive the car for hhh because he got hammered the night after summerslam.also taker n kane vs snitsky and heidenreich = sensible because the brothers of destruction were a goo d team and the whole thing at the rumble would just be wasted

I don't want to see the tag match, not because I don't like the participants (they aren't that bad) but I think it's fairly obvious that storyline is finished. However I don't want to see Orton v Taker at WM either. I think it would be a terrific match and storyline when it happens but I think it's not the right time.

Undertaker will possibly still fight Kurt Angle which was rumoured last year and would make sense following the current storyline. I also think a multiple participant intercontinetal title match would be a good idea and one in which Randy Orton should compete in.