Dragonball Z

Guest Jazzmaster

Guest Jazzmaster
Anyone else watch this cartoon? It's by far the best thing on Cartoon Network. I thought it was awful the first few times I watched it, as do most people, but stick with it and you just can't get enough of it. I'm currently enjoying The Babidi Saga. I hope they carry straight on to The Majiin Buu Saga. Anyway if you have an opinion on the show I'd like to hear it.

Guest Jazzmaster
It started again a week ago. They're showing one new episode a day at 6.00p.m and they repeat the last episode at 5.30p.m like they did with the cell saga. So you've missed 5 episodes. It's currently showing The Babidi Saga.

Guest Jazzmaster

Re: Re: Dragonball Z

Originally posted by Kam

What about Dexters Laboratory and the Powerpuff Girls?

Powerpuff girls? Dexter? They don't have 10 times the strength needed to destroy a planet like Goku does.

Guest Jazzmaster
Mojo is the best thing about the powerpuff girls. PP girls is okay sometimes i guess but it's just not dragonball z. Oh, and Dragonball z gets way more viewers than the pp girls...

Guest Thundara

Re: Re: Re: Dragonball Z

Originally posted by Jazzmaster

Powerpuff girls? Dexter? They don't have 10 times the strength needed to destroy a planet like Goku does.

Yeah, but Deedee does! :D

Originally posted by Jazzmaster

It started again a week ago. They're showing one new episode a day at 6.00p.m and they repeat the last episode at 5.30p.m like they did with the cell saga. So you've missed 5 episodes. It's currently showing The Babidi Saga.

they better have re-runs or a omnibus or a law suit is coming there way

Guest Jazzmaster
They show repeats of all the episodes shown in one week over the weekend. They're bound to be shown loads of times anyway once the current run of new eps ends.