X-box buy out's

Guest solidus

Guest solidus

If microsoft didnt go around paying the Oddworld and the Dead Or Alive developers money to make those games for x-box they wouldve been on PS2. So, what do you think of that :?

I'm just :sick of microsoft now they should stick to PC's and not just try to make money so patheticly:evil

Guest Jazzmaster
Totally agree Solidus Microsoft are just wasting everyone's time. At least thet'll never get their hands on Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider (although it sucks now) or Resident Evil.

hey, business is business- microsft are just trying to become number 1 and you don't do that by being fair or giving your competitors a chance.

Yeah i hate it that i might not be play some games that are just gonna be on x-box ...then again i ain't gonna lose sleep over munch's oddesey or DOA 3

i wouldn't be surprise to see a FF or Tomb raider on the x-box...if x-box last that long

btw- a FF game is rumoured (i only got a glance form a certain magazine) to appear on the gamecube

Guest Jazzmaster
I think Sony owns a large part of Squaresoft so there's either nothing to those rumours or these are spin off games. Tomb Raider is also tied in very closely to Sony.

Although Sony does own a large portion of Squaresoft, Final Fantasy XI will appear on all three system's. Squaresoft is doing this to help launch it's Playonline program. {But Nintendo better get their ass in gear with their online plan's}

Squaresoft is also putting Final Fantasy Tactic's and possibly other older title's on the Gameboy Advance.

Guest heavenstorm

To anyone who likes the x-box

Yes, it is true x-box is more powerful than the PS2. So what? Apart from Halo and DOA 3, the x-box really has no games going for it. All the best developers are sticking to PS2. And the it looks like a 70s video recorder with an x on top. Looks aren't everything, but they're a good start.

So what if it's from the man behind windows, Bill Gates :devil ? That doesn't prove the he can do a good games console!

Guest heavenstorm

And here's the PS2 line up this year then:

Final Fantasy 10

Tomb Raider: Next Gen

Gran Turismo Concept

Colin Mc. Rae Rally 3

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Conflict: Desert Storm

Tekken 4

Resident Evil Online (that could be next year...)

Deus Ex

Stuntman

The Getaway

Project ZERO

WWF Smackdown 4 (you know it's gonna happen...)

Virtua Fighter 4

Timesplitters 2

Pro Evolution Soccer 2

Shadowman 2

Die Hard: Vendetta

V-rally 3

et cetera...

:D I think x-box will need a lot more than that to compete :D

Whoa.... Don't get me wrong, I am a big time Playstation gamer. I was just pointing out that there are a few title's that you will have to play on the X-box.

That is what it about in the end, the game's not the system you play them on. Not to mention a few of the title's you listed will also make it onto the X-box.

BTW, You forgot about the new Grand Theft Auto title, and the fact that Smackdown IV will most likely be an online title. ;)