Raw Thoughts

Kam

I enjoyed Raw this week, nice to see the matches lasting a little longer. Best match had to be RVD/Undertaker. The womens match between Trish and Molly wasn’t bad either. Spike winning the Euro title in under 30secs was pretty cool :) Brock looked awesome too. Kane finally got unmasked, although we'll have to wait and see if he shows up next week without it.

I have to say I think I prefer the roster split, with different angles for each show. :xyx

I thought raw was incredibly dull.

The promo at the begining of raw took 30 minutes and acomplished very little, they didnt even explain what would happen if both won or lost.

Big show kicking out of the perfect plex after a 1 count was a disgrace.

Taker v rvd another total style clash which should have ended after eddie hit rob with the belt. To increase their feud. An even better way to finish it would be to have eddie frogsplash rvd on one of the many occasions when he was down and taker was distracting the ref.

Only good thing was the chair shots to brock without him going down. I'm looking forward to seing the hardys being squashed by brock next week.

Oh yeah and kane gets unmasked yet the cameras make no attempt to look at his face. I know they will try and tease showing kanes face but when he was unmasked he should have had his face facing into the ground.

I would love to make a comment on Raw but unfortunatly due to the fact i was up at 4.30 am i couldnt stay awake and fell asleep as that long promo at the start finished so i saw no matches whatsoever lol but i have to agree with Hos the promo was far too long ,heck it was so long it actually sent me to sleep literally !!!!:xyx :xyx

Guest Jazzmaster
The pointless 30 min promo almost ruined RAW but it recovered after that with good, if predictable matches. I think the NWO really has to develop if RAW is to gain better angles than it has now.

The Hennig/Show thing annoyed me, it was a great way to get Hennig over with the newer fans but insted we got a match that was less than 2 minutes long and had no purpose. Heyman is doing a great job getting Brock over (would Brock be as over if he had cut the promo?), Taker/RVD was supprisingly good when you take into acount how much there styles clash, I think Spike will lose the title at the PPV, the new Molly was good but she could probaly do with a name change, the opening promo allowed me to go get stuff from the fridge so i'm happy for that and the knowledge that I wont have to look or hear Nash for 2 months made me very happy.

Originally posted by Tajiri

the knowledge that I wont have to look or hear Nash for 2 months made me very happy.

i view that as a double-edge, sure we won't have to see er...nash for a long time (look i can't think of any insults right now) but it makes the NWO look even more weaker