Laughing in your sleep?

Christof

Does this ever happen to you? It happened to me for the first time a few weeks back. I was kind of in that dreamy state, can't remember what I was dreaming about but all of a sudden I started laughing our loud. Paula my mrs was rather concerned, was asking me if I was ok, I just carried on laughing, she thought I was crying. I really have no idea how this all came about but my brain in its half concious state was dreaming about something that just made me laugh. I think it freaked out the mrs a bit and to be honest I just thought it was funny.

It happens to me regularly, as does thinking of something funny whilst sitting on the bus and laughing out loud, while the other passengers are looking at you like your mad.

But I talk in my sleep and Emma my girl shops in her sleep, for groceries and anything else she can pick up, she often gets tomato sauce and potatoes in her sleep. It tickles me because if I'm awake I ask her to pick up animals like giraffes and elephants etc... the confusion on her sleeping face is hilarious.

Spiritchaser

Sleep Illusion

your bus incident reminds me of something that happened to me before christmas actually. I was working for the week in London, bought my dad a book called - Letters from a Complete Time Waster, I used to read them in Jack magazine, they were great. So i decided to read them on the train home as I had not book to read. I had to give up halfway home because I couldn't stop giggling and was starting to cry from forcing myself not to laugh. I hope he enjoyed the book as much as I did.

All the bloody time, thing is I wake myself up doing it sometimes. I've had some funny looks at house parties the morning after too, I also talk in my sleep and I argue with myself really well. My mom used to stand at my door listening to it almost wetting herself at me calling myself a dopey cow.

Wosre than this though is when you're dreaming of walking down the street and you fall off the curb, you twitch like a bitch and wake yourself up, I do this at least once a week, bloody annoying too because its just as I've gotten into a nice comfy position.

As a kid I used to sleep walk, scared the crap out of my parents very often one of them would get up to go to the toilet or something and I'd just be wondering round the house not paying them any attention, (could pass for being awake if it was my teenage years) playing with my toys watching/sitting in front of the tv. Grew out of that but still do all the other stuff especially when stressed or have had a really good time.

xXx

I talk in my sleep apparently.

Thankfully nobody has ever been able to understand what I'm saying, except for one time when I was a kid apparently my mother claimed she heard me going "1.... 2.... NOooooooooo." and sounding generally like I was headlining WrestleMania or something.

I always get really worried tho that when I talk in my sleep I'm going to say something filthy... thankfully that hasn't happened yet. It's an irritating habit.

I constantly talk, shout and even fight in my sleep! my girlfriend actually took a couple of headbutts one night, and my mum used to talk to me when i was sleeping because it was the only way i would tell her what was wrong with me if i had a bad day(she found out too much info like that the sneaky git).I also woke up bleading once after i started hitting the radiator beside my bed with my knee and cut it open.

I used to sleepwalk quite regularly as well! i used to wake up in the hallway of my house or downstairs in the living room.

• 2 weeks later...

My son was doing exactly this Friday night, I went to bed as normal just about dosing off and I hear my son laughing his head off, I dont just mean giggling I mean really laughing hard, I went into his room to see what he was upto, he was fast asleep, stood at the side of his bed wondering what the hell he was laughing at, so even though I felt stupid doing it I asked him and boy was I scared when he answered me. "I'm laughing at Bastian (my other sons nickname) mommy he just kicked daddy in between the legs" well at that point I think I started laughing as hard as he was, I was in hysterics, fell asleep giggling and my son was still laughing, he woke up the next morning and knew nothing of it, but I'll never forget.

xXx