Kazarian gone from TNA?

Dead Crow

Frankie Kazarian gave TNA management notice yesterday at the Impact! tapings that he was finishing with the promotion. According to one source' date=' Kazarian's contract actually expired late last year and he was never asked to sign new paperwork, so he was working without a deal. Kazarian was a former co-holder of the X-Division championship with tag team partner Michael Shane. I don't have any word on how this affects Shane's status with TNA, if at all.[/quote']

Alex Shelley has also requested his release (his livejournal says so, apparently). I did read that Dusty doesn't like him, so who knows.

IMO, its the X Division in TNA that seperates them, supriorly, to WWE and their cruiserweight division If anyone hasnt seen the 30min IronMan match between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels from "Against All Odds", I recommend getting hold of it - cruiser action at its very finest.

I think TNA should be trying a little bit harder to retian talent that compete in the X Division, like Kazarian, otherwise its gonna become too similar to WWE, and we know who'll end up on top with that one.

I read this earlier today and was thinking if the lad Kazarian was headed over to the WWE maybe they could attempt a Jericho esque (but in a smaller scale obviously as hes not as a big a property) introduction onto SD. Arch nemesis for Paul London when he wins the title maybe?

I really rate Frankie. Bring him over to the WWE and lets see what they can do with him. If he does mkae the jump then lets hope they manage him properly as he showed great potential in NWATNA

from http://www.thefuturefrankiekazarian.com courtesy of wrestrling observer website

OK. Here it goes. The fact of the matter is that I am in fact no longer with TNA wrestling. I had been wrestling without a contract since last year, and I made the decision to end my partnership with the company, and pursue other opportunities in the world of professional wrestling. I cannot stress enough that this was MY decision, and no ones fault. Sometimes we reach points in our personal and professional lives that we must make decisions that hurt a great deal, and this has been one of them.

I want to thank everyone involved in TNA. From day one I was always treated with respect and class. I have had the most fun in my career these past Two years with TNA. I want to also thank Dixie Carter, a truly classy woman, and someone I consider a good friend and an even better person. Jerry and Jeff Jarrett gave me a platform to do what it is I love on a national level, and for that, I will be forever grateful. I thank them for having the confidence in me to represent their company as a champion on Two different occasion. Everyone in the office, Bob Ryder, Tim Welch, Bill Banks, Scott Hudson, Jeremy Borash, the amazing announcing duo of Mike Tenay and Don West, I consider terrific people, and very good friends. Dave Sahadi in production, an old pal of mine, is one of the most talented people I have met, and I will miss you a lot. The agents, Jerry Lynn, Terry Taylor, Scott D’amore, Shane Douglas, and Dutch Mantel are the most knowledgeable , and helpful people I have been around in wrestling, and what I have learned from all of them has be invaluable. I thank them all and will miss them a great deal.

All of the boys, and girls in the locker room. What can I say? You are ALL my family, and I love each an every one of you from the bottom of my heart. You are such an incredibly talented group of professionals, and have given me memories I will cherish for the rest of my life. You are not co-workers, you are all my friends. I thank you for all the matches, the good times and the bad. We are all in this together, living out the same dream we all had as young children. It really is an honor for me to say I got to be in a company with you all. I am a better person for knowing all of you. The friendships I have forged in TNA mean more to me then anything. It is with a heavy heart, that I say goodbye.

I cannot thank you, the fans enough for your outpouring of support. I thank each and every one of you. This has been overwhelming to me, and the last 36 hours have been difficult. I ask that you all please continue to support TNA wrestling, and all of Pro wrestling in general. You are the reason we as professional wrestlers are here. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and God bless.

Frankie Kazarian

Frankie Kazarian was great on TNA. Hopefully he can make the jump and possibly bring Micheal Shane over with him. I could see Kazarian as a possible for the US or Intercontinental title.

If Kazarian had to pick one I'd say Smackdown. At least there he could go for the Cruiserweight title. Plus Michael Shane is competing in the WWE. The Shane Twins has been there for a minute. For some reason the WWE isnt showing them on Smackdown events yet.

I would love to see Kazarian get a fair shake in the WWE.Hopefully he'll get to wear the Criuserweight Belt. Or maybe him and Michael Shane can get a push for the tag team titles.That would be cool too.

But you know as well as I do that most young talent that comes from other places gets pushed to the back of the bus once they've been in the WWE for a hot second. Ask Paul London, ask Ultimo Dragon,ask Shannon Moore;etc. The cruiserweight division on Smackdown is laughable compared to the X-division on TNA. Plus now that X-pac is back on the scene on TNA Kazarian jumping ship simply opened up the door for Mr.Waltman's return.

Okay then forget about the Shane Twins then. As far as the Kazarian/X-Pac thing goes X-Pac 9 times out of 10 would've came to TNA anyway whether Kazarian was leaving or not. But since he is leaving for the WWE thats one less person that X-Pac will have to worry about. Not to mention X-Pac would make more noise in the X division than Kazarian would at this point.

The WWE needs more talented criuserweights than TNA does.He fits the bill just fine. Its all up to the bookers to give him the proper push.