Lip Balm

Christof

stops moistures from leaving your lips etc, keeps them healthy, pretty good for ya. Altho Jack if you are battle rapping etc then if you use to much lip balm you could get over waxy lips and start to whistle at the end of each line, a bit like a lisp. So I would advise that you don't use it, you could lose all of your cred from the Bolton West Side massive! :P

Chip Fat for me and failing that goose grease.

Spiritchaser

Smells of Lard lol

This reminds me of my housemate last year. As the only northerner and female in our house she got a bit of stick at times. The housejoke for a long time was that northerners use Lard for lubricant or any other kind of cheap kitchen fat for that matter. Bit of drippin, ooooooooooooooooh Lube me up. Hours of fun.

Sorry if this has cast nasty images but the big man, Spiritchaser set me up, I couldn't resist the lard.

This reminds me of my housemate last year. As the only northerner and female in our house she got a bit of stick at times. The housejoke for a long time was that northerners use Lard for lubricant or any other kind of cheap kitchen fat for that matter. Bit of drippin, ooooooooooooooooh Lube me up. Hours of fun.

Yes I remember you mentioning this at yours in January, poor girl you lot are so nasty, shes such a nice girl. But I couldn't help but laugh when I just read it. :lol