WWE too choreographed?

luke_dolan

A friend of mine is a huge TNA and ring of honour fan. When i ask him why not WWE he claims that it is far to choreographed and is very predictable in some ways i agree with him and some ways not. personally i enjoy the hype and everything else of wwe and i believe they are called SUPERSTARS for a reason. any1 got an opinion on this. On one of those i think raven is the rock status!

Yeah I agree, the element of surprise is completely gone, we know Batista will beat HHH at mania, Kurt will face HBK, JBL vs Cena etc. And we know this not because of spoilers but because its so obvious from watching the shows every week. Now if only PaddyPower would let us bet on wrestling I think we all would be very very rich.

You missed Jarrett defends and retains Chris.

To be fair on predictions side, everyone always knew who'd win. We all knew Hogan would win at WM3, and WM7 and etc. Most big angles you can predict and that's always been the case. I think the matches are incredibly formulaic, as I detailed in another thread. I wouldn't say too choreographed, more like too lazy.

I think the reason surprise is gone from Wrestling is because of the internet. We are our own worst enemies. We read stuff and then spoil it all over sites such as this, not on purpose but because we all have an interest in wrestling we start to read about it. The element of surprise is gone from many things in life now because there is so much information out there it is very hard to keep things covered up and not leaked to the masses.

I like the predictability. I don't know why. On the DVD, Monday Night War, they talk about how when Raw was recorded and Nitro was live, the Nitro commentators would give away the result of the main event of Raw. Once they told the world that Mankind was going to win the title - that match got the highest rating in a lonnnng time!

Since WWE knows Fans love Cena and we all think JBL's title reign is up at Wrestlemania, that's his moment. and Batista vs HHH has been in the making for months and everybody thought of that since like last September...

Well yeah they can spoil comebacks like Taker last year sometimes, but hey, WWE still rocks and not everything is predictable... :)

After being a wrestling fan for 15 years its all predictable in most places but obvioulsy with ROH and alike we arent exposed as much to whats going on behind the scenes and they dont get as much TV time so we cant really say for sure what will happen.

Although the WWE is largelly predictable it does have a habit of springing some great suprises on you. Theres usually at least tow or three at each PPV

I think the reason surprise is gone from Wrestling is because of the internet. We are our own worst enemies. We read stuff and then spoil it all over sites such as this' date=' not on purpose but because we all have an interest in wrestling we start to read about it. The element of surprise is gone from many things in life now because there is so much information out there it is very hard to keep things covered up and not leaked to the masses.[/quote']

I couldnt agree more Christof.

And to add to that if WWE dare to go against the grain these days its totally ridiculed to begin with. For example JBL winning the title sticks to mind-and another example is if Batista hadnt have won the Rumble then everyone would be complaining about a missed opportunity by WWE to have Batista Vs HHH at WM21 IMO.