FCW - Walsall Town Brawl - Discussion Thread (ft. Daniels, Sabin & Collyer)

FCW-Promoter

On Friday March 18th, FCW invade the impressive Walsall Town Hall.

This show will feature NWA-TNA Star "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and ROH Star - Chad Collyer.

Tickets for this show are £8 each and can be obtained from http://www.midlandboxoffice.com or http://www.tickets.com

Who is coming to the show?

Who do you think should/will face Chris Daniels and Chad Collyer?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here i agree with daniels vs spud, but puttin some1 againest collyer now this makes me think. I meen there are loads of guys that could have a great match with him it's jus a matter of who.As the other posts say A Star, Kev O Neil and Morales would have an awsome match with collyer.

Spud vs Daniels & if it were me i would have a 4 way dance Collyer vs Xander vs Morales vs A Star.

JJ BLAZE

Just been going to order my tickets, complaint about the service.

I want to order 2 tickets, so £16. After all the damn fees have come up, its cost me an extra £4.10, itsw only an extra 50p per ticket for baggeridge. Thats stupid AND you can only pay by Visa and Mastercard. I wanted to pay by Switch!

I mean I can't blame FCW for using a ticket provider but seriously?! £4.10 for 2 tickets. The way of ordering tickets before was fine had no probs whatsoever with it

Edited by HTFCacc2004

Just been going to order my tickets, complaint about the service.

I want to order 2 tickets, so £16. After all the damn fees have come up, its cost me an extra £4.10, itsw only an extra 50p per ticket for baggeridge. Thats stupid AND you can only pay by Visa and Mastercard. I wanted to pay by Switch!

I mean I can't blame FCW for using a ticket provider but seriously?! £4.10 for 2 tickets. The way of ordering tickets before was fine had no probs whatsoever with it

I'm sure its only £1.60 booking fee for Walsall Town Hall show. I don't mind as i got to order on the phone with a debit card. I'm used to paying booking fees when i go to see gigs at the NEC etc.

I read somewhere, i think it was on TWC forums, that the Box Office website only accepts credits card . But if you phone the box office you can use a debit card. Is switch a debit card?

• 2 weeks later...
Cant make this one either now even though I wanted to. Shall have to see if Jay fancies it then I may come down. But myself' date=' Jayden and cjr and cjrs bro are off to Coventry for a weekend of getting hammered and meetinga nd watching wrestlers[/quote']

Get yourself and Jay there, just decided i'm travelling down on Friday for this show.

I'm right up for it now.