Tommy Boyd Fired

CLIVEG

I'm in no way a fan of Tommy Boyd, but the reasoning behind him and his staff being fired is a total disgrace. By their reasoning any tv station who broadcasts anything involving the BNP for example should be shut down. I hope Boyd sues their asses for unfair dismisal. I doubt without Boyd there will be a wrestling show on talksport not too many hosts will wanna pick it up. Good luck to Mr.Boyd in the future.

Guest Jack_Halewood
Look at it from the point of view that no longer will certain people (who others respect) be manipulating others into thinking the FWA is this great, world-class outfit.

Guest Jack_Halewood
But how many people did they actually manage to convince that Revival was this great, classic card?!?!? And to be honest, if Revival is an indicator of the level British Wreslting is at (combined with the lack of response for psychology and build in matches, eh, Samson) then I'm not botered it's not on TV. Fans here are stupid enough to beleive that magazines which say 'Lita has convinced most wrestling fans that women can be greta workers too' are good.

Originally posted by Jack_Halewood

Look at it from the point of view that no longer will certain people (who others respect) be manipulating others into thinking the FWA is this great, world-class outfit.

Do you mean that the FWA isn't a world class promtion with no negative things about it at all?

Guest Jack_Halewood
Fine, HSM, but you're stupid if you think Sports Entertainment is wrestling, for one, and even stupider if you can't differentiate between the too. You're stupid if you claim to be a WRESTLING FAN (not SPorts Entertainment fan) yet can't understand the basic fundamentals that happen in a WRESTLING match (such as the storytelling and build). I never said you're stupid if you watch WWF fans, I just said the majority of fans in the UK/US are stupid and using this set-out criteria, they are. Regardless of style (and, of course psychology and buuld isn't a style) the psychology, build, selling and transitioning are what holds the match together.

stu·pid Pronunciation Key

adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.

Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.

Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.

Pointless; worthless: a stupid job

Where the hell do u get off calling me stupid??? When did i ever say i was a sports entertainment fan???When did i claim to be anything????

The only point i have been making in your pointless posts is that people have the right to enjoy whatever they want i have never once said i was a wrestling fan or a sports entertaiment yet according to your above post im stupid whether i like one or the other.

I have tried to remain neutral on this whole argument but frankly you have really got me peeved you throw personal insults at me i am sick and tired of listening to you drone on about your bloody psychology and build why cant u get it into your thick head that people are free to enjoy whatever they want if someone wants to cheer the rock raising his eyebrow they can similarly if people want to cheer a match full of your precious psychology and build then they can the point is PEOPLE CAN CHEER WHAT THE HELL THEY WANT IT DOES NOT MAKE THEM STUPID.I am a Leicester City Fan does that make everybody else who doesnt support them stupid? no of course it doesnt because everybody has different interests,different beliefs,different tastes, different pleasures and different ideas of entertainment.Save your Personal insults because i find the thought of somebody trying to verbally abuse me over the internet quite laughable.If u really cant handle people liking sports entertainment then i suggest you leave this forum for good and go back to your own self obssessed narrow minded little word that is all full of psychology and build that you seem to love so much

Guest GeneticFreak
Heck I have read Jack's posts to the hilt and I'm as much if not more a fan of Puro than Jack is. Yet I can understand the appeal of WWF/Puro and admire/enjoy their differences almost equally. Jack's talk of psychology is relevant, but only if he would apply a savy, non perjorative and rational PoV on the whole world of wrestling rather than trying to claim to be an 'in'(in refering to his own view on what a wrasslin' fan/SE fan really is) fan who knows better than any fan of, dare I say it 'WWF' wrestling. HEck my fav five wrestlers include Sasake, Savage, Muta(not Mutoh- no fear) and the god himself Sting. Therefore Jack- Hsm is not uncharacteristic of a real 'wrestling fan' regardless of any psuedo psychology you may claim to have the knowledge to apply. Try to notpigeon hole yourself and others in this world of wrestling/SE(:D) and possibly learn to react veridically rather than self satisfyingly.................?!?!?!!?

Guest Jack_Halewood
The use of 'you' wasn't directed solely at HSM, but at anyone/everyone. Sort of like, IF you (etc.) raather than, You HSM (etc.).

Do you think we could creative a "negative posts only" forum on here for Jack cos the guy has so much negativity in him its unreal guarenteed if u aint talking about how great puro is you will recieve a negative comment.I should laugh really but i find your narrow mindedness quite disturbing

Guest Jack_Halewood

I'm only negative about things that are crap, like 'Sports Entertainment'. Come on, how many good matches were on WWF PPV last year? 7? That's the number I got...

Jericho/Benoit (Rumble)

HHH/Austin (NWO)

Benoit/Angle (WM)

Rock/Austin (WM)

Austin/Angle x2 (SummerSlam/Unforgiven)

Rock/Jericho (No Mercy

And how many of them were true MOTYC? 0. And they're meant to be the best company in the world?

You know what i give up you must have a very very boring life you are so narrow minded and refuse to accept anyones opinion apart from your own and frankly your negativity is starting to depress me so im not gonna say anymore on the matter except that i pity you i really do.Must be horrible being stuck in a world where youre always convinced you are right and everyone else is wrong