New Albums

Inno

Just heard a couple of new albums that I had to tell the world about - and they ain't Thunder (that's not out until a week on Monday, fact fans :xyx )

Queens Of The Stone Age : Lullabies To Paralyse - heard an advance copy *cough* of this and I've found it to be better than Songs For The Deaf. I like SFTD, but didn't think it was as good as Rated R - This is pushing Rated R as my fave QOTSA record so far - worth checking out, peeps.

Ginger : A Break In The Weather - Came out last week, I've heard the double disc version, and this is the best record I've heard in a long time. Some of the tracks do sound like Wildhearts cast-offs, but hey - no bad thing! If you like melodic rock with great riffs and superb lyrics, this is a must have.

I'd like Fozzy loads if Jericho wasn't singing. I played songs from their new album to my mom last night (who is a big rock enthusiast) and she liked the songs but hated his voice - "sounds like a kid singing" - and c'mon, wearing a Spongebob shirt. That just reeks of immature. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to watch Fairly Oddparents.

I'd like Fozzy loads if Jericho wasn't singing. I played songs from their new album to my mom last night (who is a big rock enthusiast) and she liked the songs but hated his voice - "sounds like a kid singing" - and c'mon' date=' wearing a Spongebob shirt. That just reeks of immature. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to watch Fairly Oddparents.[/quote']

:lol :lol :lol