Creep!

Rock

I'm considering downloading it. The good lookin' lay-dee from Run Lola Run is in it, and Jonathan Ross said it had a few decent performances. However, it does have the horrible combination of being A- British and B- Cliché horror, which makes me think I won't like it.

Come to think of it, I'll probably leave it. It just looks like the kind of film that would premier to no fanfare on a Wednesday night on an obscure Sky Movies channel in a couple of years. I'll pass, but I'm still a bit interested to see how others feel about the film.

So Crap that it becomes more comedy than Horror.

This was meant to be so scary, but after you first see the "thing" which is a great shot. You are trying not to laugth at the noise that the "thing" makes. Oh and the ending is brilliant. how on earth did a little woman like that pull that chain out of a wall?

Edited by BRM

• 2 weeks later...
I also thought it was really poor to put it mildly! It starts off decent but then like most horrors they go and ruin it by actually showing the creep. Plus nothing gets explained either. Don't waste your money.

thats probably where the sequel comes in- to explain it all- they can make even more money from that