Who Do you Support?

Sabba Simba

Chelsea

I've supported them since i was 3. My first match was when i was 3 chelsea v man utd i fell asleep on my dads gf's lap. i support them because my dad and grandad supported them. I've even had a season ticket front row of the east stand upper for 4 years great seats.

I support Rangers. I support them because my dad supports them. He grew up in Govan when he was a lad. We have since moved to Ireland. My first Rangers match was on 8th May 1993 when I was 9. Rangers versus Dundee United. Crap match won by a scrappy goal by Pieter Huistra but I didn't care. The league trophy presentation was also that day which was great.

I am a Man Utd supporter. Now before u start chanting "glory hunter" let me explain. When i was about 5, i watched a football match for the first time and it was Man Utd playing, which is why i started to take interest in them. This was in the late 80's, when Liverpool were the dominant team in the league.

I support Saint Mirren, had some of the happiest days of my life watching them and being with all my other fan mates.

Earliest memory is asking my Dad who a certain player was, probably when I was about 4. My Grandpa was a huge Saints fan, kinda missed my Dad out as he's so busy.

My "wee" team is Queen's Park and I was a Jags follower until this season.

As for English teams, well I follow a fair few...Wimbledon, Liverpool, Torquay Utd, Brighton, Hull City, Wolves etc etc....all stems back to Panini albums, league ladders and subbuteo.

I have always been and will forever be a Leicester City supporter yes you may all laugh but i was born there my entire family still live there and i have supported them from as young as i can remember.Yes we may have had a bad season but fear not we shall return a true supporter takes the good times with the bad and we shall regain our premiership status next season

When I was 8, I got my first Rangers season ticket as a present from my dad, who had been a Rangers fan for many years. Up until 2 years, I went to every home game. Then my grandad died, and he was a huge Hamilton fan. At the time, Hamilton were struggling for money and no one else I knew wanted to support the team, so I decided to support the Mighty Accies, who are the closest side to all of my relatives. Since I usually play football on Saturdays for my team, it's hard to go to Hamilton games, but I do what I can for the club, by buying club merchandise and trying to get people to support a club that's in desperate need of money.

Plus, at my first game I got to sit next to Mio Kravokapic, Gary Wales and Jose Quitongo, thanks to the wonder of injuries and suspensions. Ooh, and I got big Davie Weir's (Now of Everton, once of Falkirk) autograph as he entered Clifton Hill. What a day...

My main team is Celtic, and I'm also partial to The Mighty Stranraer FC (Thanks to my Dad being born there) - they're at the tail end of the Scottish Second Division, could well be Third division by next year, so there's one off the list :)

Big Liverpool fan in England, dates back to seeing Kenny Dal play for them in the 80's.

Wimbledon first. When i was nine my dad had videod a documentary about them winning the FA cup in 1988 and i instantly liekd their spirit especially when Dennis Wise shouted out 'Aye Aye Ya Bastards!' in front of the Queen.

Secondly Layton Orient. My dad comes from leyton and i have been brought up to support them . I have 5 kits and 7 shirts and i used to go regularly to home games bt have become a bit lax over the past season. That fills Sabba's requirements.

Guest SeeDub

For a start there's three of them, I'm becoming more of a football fan...you will laugh in my face about two of them and insult me about the other...

Since I was around 5-6 I've supported Manu as my cousin did and I watched the games on TV with him and been through a lot watching them together...before you say it, I have been to Old Trafford, I have seen over 3 B side matches and 1 (A) against Chelsea... I have also seen them play Cardiff, In Cardiff.

I live In Cardiff, so I want them to do well, I've seen about 15 games....

Recently I have been following Portsmouth, I have not been to a game or the grounds, but I think this'll be my lifelong team....