Liverpool Out!

K.J

I disagree there you play to your strengths and thats what liverpool and manchester united and arsenal do all in there different styles, the aim of the game is to win and to do that you have to score goals and not let any in. Whats the point of playing "entertaining football" if you don't win anything.

It always surprises me how much people complain about the way Liverpool play.

As a manager Houllier's main priority is to make them a success. Plain and simple. You play to your strengths, and if that's what you need to do to be a success then that's what you do. As a Blackburn fan if we'd got to the quarter finals when we were in the Champions League I really wouldn't have cared how we played.

There is a huge skill to defending, and counter-attacking. It might not be as nice to watch, but it takes a lot to get a side organised and working as a team.

As for Leverkusen they've looked good every time I've seen them play in the Bundesliga this season. On paper they have a much better side than people give them credit for.

Remember the Liverpool teams that won everything in the 70's and 80's by playing an attractive passing game, and look at the way they play today. If United ever started playing the way Liverpool do these days I would be disgusted.

It seems that most Liverpool fans are so hungry for glory they wouldn't give a toss if Liverpool started playing Rugby as long as they started winning something.