11 members have voted

1. 1. Backlash Main Event

• Austin
    • Undertaker
    • Kane
    • Angle
    • Jericho
    • Keep Hogan

I'm still hoping for the Triple threat idea where it could be HHH v Hogan v Taker, so we avoid seeing a horrible HHH v Hogan match. Sure it might not be great, but itd be less painful for sure.

I'd like to see Taker get one last run with the belt before bowing out, i know a lot of people might disagree, but he just seems so over at the moment. Plus i loved his "say what again if you enjoy sleeping with your sister" line. :D

Hogan, taker face to face. the nostalgia there i'm sure alot can remember when the dead guy faced hogan ay survivor series 91. It may be less a spectkle due to hhh being there and the crowd being far smaller, but i think this one could send more chills down my back than hogan v the rock.

I used to always hate Hogan when I first started watching wrestling, as he always won :)

I can remember thinking when the Undertaker/Hogan match was set for SS91, I couldnt figure out who would win. Undertaker was undefeated and looked awersome, and I couldnt imagine him losing, nor Hogan.

ooooh I hope Undertaker goes to the darkside before he retires.

I think that HHH vs. Hogan vs. Undertaker would have been a better match. I would much rather see Undertaker vs HHH, ( not a bad match at WM 17), however at least if Hoagns in, he might come down to Real American theme tune :)

As for Kurt Angle, I think a change of superstar may be more suitable, a fresh challenge for him at Backlash.

I know business wise it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do but as a fan I'd have loved to have seen Booker T get the title shot with the right build up.

Not much chance of HHH jobbing to him, but oh how I'd have loved to see that. Booker does hold a victory over him remember (a tainted one admittedly, but then who does beat old big nose cleanly)

Thats the thing with Hogan vs. HHH. Both these won't want to job for one another. HHH won't want to lose agaisn't Hogan, just after he has won the title.

Hogan won't want to lose two PPV matches in a row. After all, "Hogan never returned to the WWF to stare at the celling"

I think Powerslam put it.

The ending of the match is gonna be either a DQ or some interferance from the nWo or Undertaker.