Iwf Show Cancelled

JUDGE MENTAL

News release.

From JUDGE MENTAL on behalf of the IWF

The IWF regretfully have to announce the cancellation of our show on Friday 12th April (this Friday) at Stanley Central Club, Stanley, County Durham. This is due to us being let down by our poster crew, the local newspapers and the venue itself.

We do apologise to any fans who may have been attending and we will try to set up another show in the area ASAP.All tickets will be refunded at the club. If there is any problems please contact us via the IWF website.

The show on Saturday the 20th of April in Hexham Northumberland, "Backs to the Wall" is selling well and promises to be another Barn-Burner of an event.

One match already booked is the long awaited match between Superfly Billy Graham and Captain Carnage against their former partners Nero (the artist formerly known as Little Dick Dudley) and CT Renegade (who is returning after a Shoulder injury)

This match promises to be worth the entrance money alone. If you do not believe us, read what Wrestle-zone UK had to say about the show they saw!

"BACKS TO THE WALL!"

Queen Elizabeth High

Hexham

20th April 2002

Show Starts at 7pm & finishes around 9.30pm

for more info go to http://www.iwfinternational.com

Guest eric Scarboro

another fine mess

Apologies from all at the I.W.F.

The Stanley show simply could not be rescued, despite a lot of last minute attempts. The publicity was a mess. Ultimately this is my responsibility and I offer unreserved apologies.

Being wiser after the event, is no consolation to our fans but I will endeavour to see this doesn't happen again, so late in the day. To that end, I am now reviewing all arrangements for our proposed future shows.

AT THIS MINUTE... the Arthur's Hill show at Moorside Community school will be an afternoon gig and completely free.

The Whitley Bay show is booked but as yet the venue have not given me a written confirmation. This will be pursued in the next day or two.

Eric Scarboro.

Hey all is not lost, the IWF have a great show lined up for Hexam, and from what I have heard there is going to be some momentous matches. I can't go into details, or I will get my arm broken. Keep a close eye on the Wrestle-Zone Forum for teasers and the IWF Website or wrestle-zone.co.uk for all the details.

I will be writing up a report from the Berwick show last Saturday in the coming days and check out the report from a show I saw a few weeks ago on the website too.

Gary Graham

:xyx