Job @ TWO: Columnist

Kam

Eek, Kam, I know I haven't written a column in ages, so I thought I'd let you know the state of play.

Firstly, I apologise for not writing for a while, honestly I do. I am piled down with revision worries and my imminent GCSE exams, combine that with weekend work and I just rarely seem to have free time- that I do have I am with my friends.

However, I really enjoy writing the columns, so if you would keep me in the back of your mind somewhere, I promise to write columns again in the Summer, when my exams have finished.

Cheers Kam,

Nick (NJC)

Hi,

Just like to say I’ll wait till Saturday for anymore applications. I’ve had an amazing response so far, I got no idea how I’m going to pick just one person.

NJC - No worries, revision is important, I understand quite a few TWO workers got their GCSE's to do, I totally understand, no rush.

Thx

Kam

*Coughs*, or Simon's

Im not gonna take offence by not being mentioned Nicole :P

Good to see Jayden get the job, he always did post like a guy who needs a column to properly voice his opinions, and if he hates HHH too then he's definitely the man for the job :D

Wow, I miss one day and Jayden gets a job. Remind me never to skip a day again.

Nice one Jay. You were my choice to get the job (as I told Kam and Nic) as I enjoy writing with you in the forums (mainly cas you usually agree with what I say LOL :D ) and I look forward to reading your stuff. And now that you are on the TWO staff, I can whoop your ass in FWL :D :) :xyx

And now that you are on the TWO staff, I can whoop your ass in FWL

still bitter that I nicked your signature. I remember a time you used to be able to see "Quote Draven, nevermore" on the forums. Just kidding, after my performance in the last FWL I think it's a certainty you'll be kicking my ass.

cheers Draven, why is everyone being so nice about this. Please somebody get annoyed at me getting chosen.

Well I wasn't sure whether the Halewood thing was a bit of a bad judgement call or not.

I'll be honest the guy did wind me up, but by the same token I really didn't like to lay into someone on here. I just felt that was what I had to do I guess.

I still think I maybe took it a little too far towards the end though