Quick Return For Steph?

Russ

Take this for what it's worth, but the big Virgin Megastore in Glasgow (Think it's Argyle street, not too sure) has confirmed that on May 2nd, HHH, Kane and Steph McMahon will be signing autographs. Steph with the Raw roster? Ric Flair's Raw roster? Hmmm...

Does this mean that Steph might be back in time for May 2nd? Unlikely, but there's a small chance that she would be playing the role of the "owner" in the UK.

Just thought I'd pass it on, even if I didn't get tickets for the show myself *sniff*.

Guest Dean Douglas
Yeah, I don't think it means a return to TV, Shane travelled with and actually appeared on the recent Asia tour but he wasn't used on WWF TV later.

Yeah from what I've read there really are no plans to bring her back on TV anytime soon, I guess they've finally realised that people just don't wanna see her.

She should just stick to what she's least damaging as, being backstage

I'm still not entirely convinced that having her heading the storyline writing is where she's least damaging. To make her least damaging and of most use to the company they should let her go work for the WWA screwing up their shows. Then she'd be useful

I know I am in the severe minority, but despite her cringe-making voice, I would like to see her back on TV just because she is so damn sexy! Far, far better than any of the other supposed Divas, including Lita who looks like a man.