Errrrm

Nicole

Nic,

It was Jess who banned you last night, mainly for 176 posts along the lines of...

"It's not fair, everyone makes me the brunt of jokes" "It's always me" "Why is it always me, it's not fair" "It's not jokes, it's always me and it's not fair"

For example:

I was talking to joe gamble about the shows over in Dublin this June. He was talking to me about the 7:30 show and wasn't aware of the 2 PM one. Anyways you suddenly start blabbering on about me being old enough to be your dad etc etc and when I reply with "at least I'm not a braindead youth" you decide to get all stroppy and fly off on one of your moods. So, one throw away comment by me....whilst i'm talking to joe and matty had come in by then also...turns into you launching on yet another tirade abut how the chat isn't fair and how you are ALWAYS the brunt of jokes. Well, who was being called an old fogey and who was having comments made first. Me...but you don't see me wibbling on "Booo hoo, what about me, what about Kenyon!" I just brush it aside as "a moment" and continue with my chatting.

:)

Nicole i feel i speak for everyone when i say: SHUP UP MOANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is all you ever do 'boo hoo wah wah what about me you all hate me'

It is like you want people to say they don't like you and if you keep on doing this then you may finally hear what you want to.

i think Tsu has a very valid point and you are usually OK but the moaning has got to stop. I am often the brunt of jokes for instance people calle me 'spanky' or 'spunky' but i brush it off as a little gentle ribbing which you should or give as good as you get but then don't bitch about it afterwards. Think about it and have a nice day.

Nicole, you are simply not listening. Nobody who I have seen has told you to shut up, but if they did simply give as good as you get. At the moment you are getting very annoying because you say the same things all the time. If the chat annoys you so much just stay out for a while and let everything calm down. Of course you don't have to leave, but it doesn't seem like you enjoy yourself in the chatroom. So Tsu called you braindead, is that really that terrible? I've been called a lot worse than that before.

Oh, and if you reply please don't call me a git.

Nicole i think that demostrates the point that people are trying to make. Sometimes you just have to leave things well alone and sort themselves out.

People will take the mickey out of us all, hell I'm a mod in the room and I've been the brunt of many jokes but that's the nature of it im afraid.

No one hates you or whatever and you dont have to make statements like "why does everyone hate me" to get attention. Just join in the chats when appropriate thats all anyone asks....

just me 1 euros worth (bloody brussells)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Enough Enough Enough!

NYA! Quit ya whinging! Nicole, No one hates you, especially not me, and yes i banned you because you got on my nerves and everyone elses in chat aswell.

So what if Tsu is old enough to be your dad.. did you honestly think he would take offence at that? And Braindead? Come on, that can't even be classed under "insult". So how about Nicole, you just drop it, take everything that is said to you with a pinch of salt (and in your case, a very BIG pinch).

Nic, if you can't take that someone is ribbing at you, then don't do it to them either, because that's what it comes down to. You do it to them, they will do it back. It's Simple!

As for your whinging, GAH! STOP! Everyone is going to see that as attention seeking, and people don't like that. So if you think people are being unfair, then get out of chat for a bit and chill. Just like Mark said.

Tsu is cabable of taking little shots at anyone just like the rest of us :xyx We all do it. You just happen to pick up on it more than everyone else.

Nic, just calm down a little and don't think that we are all getting at you because we are not. Just a little fed up of the continuous "why me.. blah blah blah blah BLAH" So maybe if you can stop that, then the rest of us will stop with the "Picking on you" or whatever you like to call it.

rant over, nuff said.

As many of you know i have recently come across in the chat room as a Kevin Nash fan (i aint really i just like using his tag 'Big Sexy') now every so often people decide to poke fun at me for liking Nash and i respond with "Hey no Nash Bashing" (which is quickly becoming my catch phrase lol ) point is people poke fun at me for liking Nash but i laugh it off and i even manage a slight smile when people refer to him as 'Big Poochie' instead of 'Big Sexy' :D but anyway my point is people may laugh at you and make fun at you and you may feel hard done by but at the end of the day can anybody really hurt you by insulting you over the Internet? I really dont think so ,just laugh it off and move on and if it bothers you that much put that person on block or leave the chat simple really

aww diddums. Think of the many names which rhyme with Mac and then put them in amoungst a ton of other insults and you see some of the stuff that gets thrown at me to.

So ya see nicole, its not just you!

And Kam *whispers* i like the hardys :D

Originally posted by Jess O Mac

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Enough Enough Enough!

NYA! Quit ya whinging! Nicole, No one hates you, especially not me, and yes i banned you because you got on my nerves and everyone elses in chat aswell.

So what if Tsu is old enough to be your dad.. did you honestly think he would take offence at that? And Braindead? Come on, that can't even be classed under "insult". So how about Nicole, you just drop it, take everything that is said to you with a pinch of salt (and in your case, a very BIG pinch).

Nic, if you can't take that someone is ribbing at you, then don't do it to them either, because that's what it comes down to. You do it to them, they will do it back. It's Simple!

As for your whinging, GAH! STOP! Everyone is going to see that as attention seeking, and people don't like that. So if you think people are being unfair, then get out of chat for a bit and chill. Just like Mark said.

Tsu is cabable of taking little shots at anyone just like the rest of us :xyx We all do it. You just happen to pick up on it more than everyone else.

Nic, just calm down a little and don't think that we are all getting at you because we are not. Just a little fed up of the continuous "why me.. blah blah blah blah BLAH" So maybe if you can stop that, then the rest of us will stop with the "Picking on you" or whatever you like to call it.

rant over, nuff said.

Our Jess

Who Art In portsmouth

Jezika Shields be thy name

thy Kingdom come thy will of mod shall be done

In TWO chat and in forums

Give us this day

Our daily 'Shut up moaning Nicole'

as you are the only one who can stop it

many have tried but all failed miserably

and lead us not into latinoland.com

But deliver us from chat