Top 3 Funniest Movie's You've Ever Seen

Guest Michaels

Guest The Heel

1. Life of Brian

2. Airplane

3. End of Days - Arnie's attempts at acting, the plot, the script. It's funny on so many levels.

Dumb And Dumber - (A true laugh out loud classic.)

The Lost Boys - (Has it's comic moments for sure.)

The Bees - (Not sure if that was what it was called but it was this really AWFUL made for TV movie abouta swarm of killer bees that were wrecking havoc in this small town. Yes, it was even worse and less believable than it sounds. Was so bad that it had me in hysterics watching it.)

Guest heavenstorm

1) Austin Powers 1 (better than 2!)

2) Road Trip

3) Anything on Channel 5

By the way, how can anyone like Monty Python? I've seen funnier things, such as watching paint dry.

Originally posted by heavenstorm

[b...3) Anything on Channel 5

By the way, how can anyone like Monty Python? I've seen funnier things, such as watching paint dry. [/b]

...well whatever, if ya don't like monty python then it's your choice - i use to hate it... but come on, the Holy Grail is a kickass film and the life of brian as well

but how an you find anything funny on channel 5 :?

Guest heavenstorm
Originally posted by Seabass

but how an you find anything funny on channel 5 :?

Anything on channel 5 is usually hilarious. No ones heard of the films (except the ones on Tuesday, they're exempt from this). In most of the films the acting is comical, and the plots are right rip offs of more famous films. Example: Wednesday's film, Earthquake in New York. Firstly, NY in't on a plate boundary, so there shouldn't be earthquakes there. Secondly, the plot was so predictable. The acting was worse than a punch and judy.