As much as I like Misawa THE WRESTLER...

Guest Jack_Halewood

Guest Jack_Halewood
As a booker I hate him. Ogawa over Akiyama in 4:20!!!! DAMN YOU FOR TAKING SO MANY HEADDROPS YOU THINK THAT OVERPUSHED, HEATLESS RUNT CAN MAKE A WORLD CHAMP.

lol he's never been a good booker, i think he understands the put the young stars over theory. But u don't pass the torch from one young star to an even younger one lol

even tho that tokyo dome main event between misawa and chono shud redeem some sort of respect for him lol

Ogawa over Akiyama in 4:20 was silly, and reaks of a guy being "rammed down our throats". If he's that good he'll get over soon enough, no need to dent the credibility of a young potentially massive star. But do you remember Takao Omori going over Jun Akiyama in like 30 seconds? I think it is on my Champions Carnival tape. Probably 2000. Not exactly sure, I'll check it later.

Not sure who booked it, and I know they were trying to make Omori a rather large star, but please. He came into the ring, hit his overused lariat, then Akiyama got him hooked for a suplex, Omori muscled his way out and hit him with another huge lariat and pinned him. That was it, I was well gutted having bought the tape specifically to see a little bit more of Mr Akiyama. At the time I hadn't seen much of him, and what I had seen (mostly tagging with Kobashi), I loved to bits. Imagine my disappointment when I turn on the tape and Akiyama is out of the tournament in like 30 seconds.

Guest Jack_Halewood

Let's just say it REALLY puts you off getting the tapes. Ogawa was on the show enough in 2001, now he's the [edited] GHC champ and JESUS, how good a suck must he give Misawa?

No swearing

Edited by Grapple