Undertaker annoyed

Inno

It seems as if the Undertaker is upset that Vince removed him from the Backlash main event in favour of Hogan.

Vince apparently took the decision when the build up for HHH-Taker on Raw got a poor reaction.

Taker should realise his time is done and start putting people over instead of thinking he's still back in the glory days of 96-98

Guest Michaels
I agree with you there Dreamer but Hogan isn't exactly new talent now, is he? :D Anyway I'll be looking forward to the Hogan/HHH match, wonder how it'll turn out.

People need to realise how bad Hogan is as a wrestler. As big a Hogan fan as i am, I know his match with HHH will suck.

HHH isnt like Rock in the way that he can get away with wrestling crap. His style depends on reasonable wrestling. So how the hell will his style and Hogan's gel? I think its time to put the Hogan nostalgia thing in perspective...Lets hope it doesnt stay Hogan V HHH.

Originally posted by Dreamer

Taker should realise his time is done and start putting people over instead of thinking he's still back in the glory days of 96-98

I noticed this on my way out, but i didnt understand it....And Hogan is different how? Taker has a right to be angry, being replaced by a guy whos gonna work with HHH far less well than he woulda done, along with the fact that Takers almost as over as a heel as Hogan is as his usual face self.

Sure Hogan put over the Rock, but I havent seen him laying down to anyone else in a hurry....

I wasn't meaning that Taker should put over Hogan, lord forbid, no.

I was meaning Taker should know the business well enough by now to know - if it ain't working, change it. Taker has to pass the torch somewhere.

Someone like Test, Albert, even Booker could do with the rub from putting the Taker down...

Originally posted by Dreamer

I thought that dreamer/tony whatever you wanna call him was being deliberatley sarcastic/ironic with this statement. Then i realised he didn't mean for it to be a joke. Oh well i still laughed at it

Firstly Taker should be angry. You would be too. Imagine as a WWF star, you were told you were getting a title shot in the main event of a PPV. Then you were told that it had been revoked. Of course you'd be peeved.

As for Hogan HH I think it will suck, I think we all realise that Hogan can't wrestle. His match with Rock was really special, but HHH isn't the sort of icon the Rock is.

As for Taker's career, he doesn't really entertain me anymore, and it would be nice to see somebody like a Test/Booker/Edge etc gain a bit more credibility by going over him cleanly.

if you can remember back to King of the Ring last year Undertaker was ment to face Austin in a gimmicky blow off match to that feud, but poor buy rates and lack of interest in there previous matches ment he was pulled so Benoit and Jericho could be introduced so I guess he must be a little pissed off.