Dumb fan threatens Daivari. **Contains Strong And Offensive Language**

Dave7g

From Rajahwwf.com

Shawn Daivari has received a threatening note from someone via his personal message board. The message was submitted to the Raw superstar last week, with the person identifying themselves as only “Sand N-gger Hater”

The following is part of the full message which was posted:

“Hey, Davari (sic) you and Hassan are going to be sorry you sand n-gger piles of sh–. After what I saw on TV last weeekend, I have made a decision that if you and Hassan come anywhere within 300 miles of where I am you stupid assclowns who s— off f–ing camels and wants seconds, I will be more then (sic) glad to empty three full clips from my 9MM glock into your punk ass. If you and Hassan don’t like the USA then do us Americans all a f–ing favor and leave the USA muthaf—er before someone sends you home to the Middle East in a f—ing casket you stupid son of a f—ing bitch. How dare you talk sh– about the American soldier you stupid f–… So please come within 300 miles so I can buy front row ringside tix for me and my 15 friends and then when you and Hassan come to the ring talking sh–, security won’t be able to stop us and we are going to take your candy asses out for good and so what if we go to jail.”

The person who submitted the message said he has a cousin who is stationed in Afganistan as part of the Special Forces Unit. Daivari responded with the following:

“You have to wait till we get within 300 miles of you before you hop the rail and kick our asses?! Any real American patriot would be willing to drive at least 302 miles.” In an earlier post, Daivari wrote: “I don’t feel like I’m playing a character mostly cause I’m not. Not one scenario played out on TV yet has been 100 percent fabricated. Sh– like that happens to me semi-often, especially worse now that I’ve made my case public.”

Makes you think that controversial angles like this are not big and are not clever. The world is full of loony's.

hands up those who knew this was gonna happen

*jams hand in the air*

they could have worked the concept if theyd been careful, unfortunatly the WWE and careful dont mix. its ****ed up that anyone whos not american is subject to being shoved in a **** arse storyline to be harrassed by fans.

It just so happens that a small percentage of americans are dumb as **** and cant seperate real life from what goes on inside a WWE ring

they should be hearded up and shot

does anone else notice some peoples selective memoryat all? How both the characters are in fact american and........oh i cant even be arsed

some people are just hopeless

Most WWE wrestlers aren't allowed their own non-WWE commissioned websites' date=' unless they have them before they enter the company I think. Storm and Daivari both had there's beforehand.[/quote']

Some are told to shut them down. I know one of the females was made to, upon entering the WWE.

if you and Hassan come anywhere within 300 miles of where I am you stupid assclowns who s— off f–ing camels and wants seconds, I will be more then (sic) glad to empty three full clips from my 9MM glock into your punk ass.

Must be some gun if he can hit him from 300 miles away. Anyway he wouldn't know if he's been that close unless he follows his every move.

Americans can be real dumb Bub.

Still, they gave us a great tune, "America, F**k Yeah"

Wow, the immense stupidity of provincial Americans fails to surprise us all once again.

What do you think the chances are that Daivari or Hassan will actually suffer some kind of physical assault from a fan at some point? I think it's got to be pretty good odds.

Wow, the immense stupidity of provincial Americans fails to surprise us all once again.

What do you think the chances are that Daivari or Hassan will actually suffer some kind of physical assault from a fan at some point? I think it's got to be pretty good odds.

I'd agree, pretty short odds, the even more worrying thing for those guys is that being in America, a physical assault could well involve a gun.

Look to be honest Davari is asking for trouble.

I know that not all people in America are against Arab-Americans the same as not all Arab-Americans in America are against their fellow Americans, so for him to be involved in such a storyline portraying that was always playing it a bit risky, but for him to say that his promos aren't 100% fabricated is pushing it, from that statement alone i think the guys a ***** and im English.

I know its not his fault as far the storyline goes, its another mishandling by the WWE writing staff, when he recieved the theat he should have reported it to the police and let them handle it instead of fueling the fire, does he realise that people like that REALLY exsist and he might actually mean that he WOULD set about him if he was within that distance, just because he's semi-famous doesn't mean he's invincible, if the President of the USA can be assasinated on more then one occasion im sure that Davari could be murdered, and in this day and age death threats mean a lot more.

I dunno reading through the post again it seems like it was just some drunk bloke in from the pub, it rambles on and on and makes no sense at all. These things happen a lot to famous or semi famous people and they usually never amount to anything.

You see that's what gets me.

Vince is either a dumb ass yankee doodle stereotypical american...or an idiot.

He has blindly supported the war on Iraq and demanded DEMANED that guerrero and the likes went over there.

And now he introduces mr Hasaan. I mean. every word Hassan has said is true, muslims (or sand n***ers) have had it rough since 11/9. But, being americans. They hate him. Strange how so many people will follow Mr Moore but if someone who is, non- Anglo saxon, or white, or caucasian or, this is verging on controversial, Aryan is just an idiot who deserves to be booed.

ill give you 5/1