New Raw Tag Team Champions - House Show

Chris2K

La Resistance beat William Regal and the Coach to become NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. Coach came out and announced himself the ring announcer. La Res came out followed by Regal, alone. Coach said Regal had to defend the titles, but not in a handicap match, and Coach named himself as Eugene's replacement. Regal wrestled alone regardless, he went for a tag mid-match but changed his mind. For the end, Regal nailed Coach instead of tagging him, then La Res hit their tag finisher (sorry, forget the name) on Regal to win the belts. Post-match, Coach insulted Regal and followed up with a low blow. Regal came back with some knees then tossed Coach out of the ring.

Well they had to hot-shot them somehow.

WWE Tag Team Division is so weak nowadays, back a few years ago they had Edge and Christian, the Hardys (sigh) the Dudleyz, APA, Right to Censor, Get Rowdy, Too Cool , Radicalz etc. Not theyve got La resistance who are a proper team.

God bless TNA, the tag team division has always been a strong point there, teams like Shane and Kazarian, 3 Liv Kru, Team Canada, Americas Most Wanted, D-Ray and SharkBoy, NYC , Kash and Dallas, Siaki and Johnny B Badd, The Naturals etc

La Res, Bashams, Dudleys and Hurricane and Rosey are all fully fledged tag teams, plus in the background are people like Regal/Eugene, Christian/Tomko, Reigns/Jindrak and RVD/Rey before RVD's injuries. Sure, it's nowhere near 2000/2001 levels, but at least it's not completely dead in the water.

What tag division, there is not one. They have a handful of tag teams which to me is not enough for a division. I mean, look at the old days when you had teams like LOD, Demolition, Hart Foundation, Rockers, Nasty Boys etc that was a tag division. I wish it was like that today when you had a good solid tag roster.

yeh i was liking eugene and regal as the champs and wow the tag division (espiecielly on raw) is looking pretty low i mean smackdown have a couple of teams but raw have no one except for la resistance at the moment i couldnt see christian and tomko as the champs mainly cos i wouldnt want tomko to have a belt and hurricane and rosey well they've been round for awhile maybe they deserve a shot at being in a title storyline

The Tag Team belts are so important to the WWE, that they have the titles change hands at a house show.

If they'd be willing to spend a little money, they could of had a tournament. They wouldn't have to sign any of the teams they bring in, just give them a one night deal. It would've been a great way to get the Shane twins over.

The had the title change at a house show for the same reason they ran that Eddie Guererro's mothers heart attack angle at a house show. To make fans think that if they attend a house show, they might see something special happen. Its a way of trying to boost house show attendance. It wont work, but thats the reasoning behind it.

Oh I see.

Seeing the Coach teaming with Regal and Eddies mum having a heart attack makes me wish I was there....................................................(lies-wyndorf.)

Well when you put it that way, it sounds bad of course. Its not the fact your seeing Coach team with Regal etc, its trying to make fans think they will see title changes and legit storyline angles if they go to house shows.

their tag finisher (sorry, forget the name)

If its the move where the hoist the opponent up onto there shoulders and deliver a twisting neckbreaker it called Au Revoir. They also used to use a double falling-chokeslam type manouver called Bonsoir.

House show news *SPOILER*

Courtesy of wrestlingnewsworld.com:

La Resistance beat William Regal and the Coach to become NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. Coach came out and announced himself the ring announcer. La Res came out followed by Regal, alone. Coach said Regal had to defend the titles, but not in a handicap match, and Coach named himself as Eugene's replacement. Regal wrestled alone regardless, he went for a tag mid-match but changed his mind. For the end, Regal nailed Coach instead of tagging him, then La Res hit their tag finisher (sorry, forget the name) on Regal to win the belts. Post-match, Coach insulted Regal and followed up with a low blow. Regal came back with some knees then tossed Coach out of the ring.

:eek This had to happen i suppose.

Courtesy of wrestlingnewsworld.com:

:eek This had to happen i suppose.

That was soooooooo gay! They could've simply brought Regal out on Raw,let him sell a wishy-washy story on La Risistance injuring Eugene and had him select another partner of his choosing to defend the tag team championship against them.Regal and Jericho or Regal and Benjamin or Regal and Benoit.Anybody would've been cool but the Coach? Boy I'm glad I wasnt at that house show. :roll

I'm gonna quote the Franchise from another thread on the topic "That was soooooooo gay! They could've simply brought Regal out on Raw,let him sell a wishy-washy story on La Risistance injuring Eugene and had him select another partner of his choosing to defend the tag team championship against them.Regal and Jericho or Regal and Benjamin or Regal and Benoit.Anybody would've been cool but the Coach? Boy I'm glad I wasnt at that house show."

LOL! Good one! Sometimes I ask myself is there still a tag team championship myself. They should throw the tag titles on both shows in the trash.Anytime you have champs like La Risistance and The Bashams representing the measuring stick of the tag team division on both shows there is a serious problem. :lol

Its time to bring in more pure tag teams.Instead of grabbing two idiots and say your the team to beat this week. :roll

If its the move where the hoist the opponent up onto there shoulders and deliver a twisting neckbreaker it called Au Revoir. They also used to use a double falling-chokeslam type manouver called Bonsoir.

They havent used the Bonsoir since Sylvian was with Rene Dupree.

and i meant they always seem to end up with the tag team belts much like triple H is always the World Champ