TWO Best PPV Match: Royal Rumble 1997

Chris2K

Best match at Rumble 97?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Best match at Rumble 97?

• Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Goldust
    • Ahmed Johnson vs. Faarooq
    • Vader vs. The Undertaker
    • Perro Aguayo, El Canek and Hector Garza vs. Fuerza Guerrero, Heavy Metal and Jerry Estrada
    • Royal Rumble Match - Won By Steve Austin
    • Shawn Michaels vs. Sid

http://members.fortunecity.com/1sgtslaughter/ppv/rr/ad-rr97.jpg

Finalists so far:

1989 - Royal Rumble Match

1990 - Royal Rumble Match

1991 - Royal Rumble Match

1992 - Royal Rumble Match

1993 - Shawn Michaels vs. Marty Jannetty

1994 - Royal Rumble Match

1995 - Bret Hart vs. Diesel

1996 - Royal Rumble Match

This Year's Participants

Steve Austin, Cibernetico, Crush, Diesel II, Farooq, Flash Funk, Terry Funk, Goldust, Henry and Phinneus Godwinn, Bart Gunn, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Jesse Jammes, Ahmed Johnson, Latin Lover, Jerry Lawler, Rocky Maivia, Mankind, Marc Mero, Mil Mascaras, Pierroth Jr, Razor Ramon II, Jake Roberts, Davey Smith, The Sultan, The Undertaker, Vader, and Savio Vega.

I voted for the Title match, mainly cos I was a Sid mark back then and literally jumped for joy when he pinned him. Watch the crowd when Sid pins HBK and watch the girl almost die as the three count is made. She was willing Shawn up, and Vladimir standing next to her cheering Sid on.

The rumble was good also.

I voted for the Title match, mainly cos I was a Sid mark back then and literally jumped for joy when he pinned him. Watch the crowd when Sid pins HBK and watch the girl almost die as the three count is made. She was willing Shawn up, and Vladimir standing next to her cheering Sid on.

Didn't Shawn win the match at the Rumble, and Sid won the earlier match at the previous Survivor Series?