Hogan/HHH

Guest Jazzmaster

Guest Jazzmaster
Do you think it was wise to sign this match so soon? There's only 2 weeks for build up for one thing. I can't see HHH losing after only a few weeks as champion, but it would be bad for Hogan to lose another big match already. What's going to happen?

I know what I want to see happen J.M. and thats HHH turn heel.If the Hogan vs HHH match does happen then Mr Helmsley will be booed out of the building.Tripper should stick to being a heel because thats what he does best and with Hogan now having turned there are more than enough faces to go around.For me the ideal thing to happen would be HHH becoming the leader of the nWo.Nash,Hall and X-Pac look lost and unable to get any momentum into the group so an nWo HHH might just save this faction from falling flat on its ass.With Hunter being the champ then he would be able to work Raw with them.

As for a HHH vs Hogan winner...this one reaks of outside interferance by a certain 'Deadman'.

Guest Jack_Halewood
Seriously, the WWF are booking hogan vs. HHH? Do they want to turn fans off? it's for these exact reasons why I don#t watch it, you get HHH who's a roided up stiff (as in slow and not flexible in the ring) with no moveset against Hogan who's one of the worst 10 workers of all time. For christ's sake.

Guest Dean Douglas
Originally posted by Jack_Halewood

Seriously, the WWF are booking hogan vs. HHH? Do they want to turn fans off? it's for these exact reasons why I don#t watch it, you get HHH who's a roided up stiff (as in slow and not flexible in the ring) with no moveset against Hogan who's one of the worst 10 workers of all time. For christ's sake.

They're booking the current champion against a man riding a nostalgia wave that is attracting old fans back, recently helped to pull in a huge buyrate for Wrestlemania and who's popularity is through the roof right now, it's known as business .

I definately smell a HHH heel turn, he's probably the best heel wrestling has seen over the past few years he's also a very ordinary face, having him work as a face makes no sense.

The idea probably was to bring him back as a face knowing he'd get a huge positive reaction from the crowds then tun him heel down the line, now we're down the line.

I agree, HHH v Hogan will suck SO badly. Its your typical crap Backlash main event. Austin V Hogan wouldnt even be good...

Its time for people to wake up and realise that Hogan ISNT really that good. Sure I like Hogan, and I loved his Wrestlemania match v Rock, but how him and HHH are going to give as a good match i have no idea.