The humour of a Non Wrestling Fan

Paul

The whole Warrior question always puzzled me too, at school kids used to always claim there were 3 different "actors" for the Ultimate Warrior. Rather odd if you ask me.

Other than that, I've had a hard time convincing a non-fan once that wrestlers blade and it isnt fake blood most of the time. But nooooooo he didn't believe me. Bleh.

The whole Warrior question always puzzled me too, at school kids used to always claim there were 3 different "actors" for the Ultimate Warrior. Rather odd if you ask me.

Other than that, I've had a hard time convincing a non-fan once that wrestlers blade and it isnt fake blood most of the time. But nooooooo he didn't believe me. Bleh.

After one of his hissy-fits he returned after quite a few months with different hair which led to that rumour. Plus Kerry Von Erich had such a similar build and look which always made me think they were one and the same when I was a youngster.

No, she was convinced that the 'Real' Undertaker was played by 2 seperate people! The one who started and then got replaced in the mid 90's for the current perfomer! I did mention the fake Undertaker story but her proof was the different colour hair that Taker had when he started! lol

The Renegade also was quite similar to the Warrior... one of the funniest things I have heard actually came from another wrestling fan on a forum for a Wrestling Sim.. he asked which one of the Bashams used to be Don, and which one was Ron.. as in the Harris Brothers.. :xyx

Kerry Von Erich actually did work a match as the Ultimate Warrior in November 1990 at a house show when the Warrior missed his flight. I had a bunch of pics of it somewhere, its funny as hell, he does look similar, but you can plainly see its Kerry, I'm sure the fans must have picked up on it in the arena too.

lol I always thought 'Taker was used by Mark Calloway.. so the original Undertaker isn't the same 'Taker as today?

The Undertaker has been Calloway since the first WWE debut. The Million Dollar undertaker was played by Brian Lee. This led to the Undertaker vs Undertaker match at SUmmerslam 1994.

Nope! Glen Jacobs all the way.

'Taker had a few dark matches as Kane the Undertaker, but went with the name we all know and love before his debut. This gave a little credence to Kane really being his brother, as in a WWF magazine no less, they said that he used the Kane moniker to show respect to his 'dead' brother.

Harlem Heat also used to be called Kane and Kole, so maybe that could cause confusion.