New PRDZ Forum Leader wanted...

Kam

Hey,

The Product Rating and Discussion Zone (PRDZ) forum now needs a new forum leader, so if you are interested, give me an email.

This job is going to be very different compared to the other forum leaders. You'll need to be able to start threads on new products (I'll let you know how its to be done – its very specific!) as and when they are required.

Also another idea I had was if the forum leader could pick out forum members comments in the official discussion threads of the PPV threads in the US Scene forum and paste them in the relevant thread in the PRDZ Forum.

What is a forum leader?

Well they will basically look after their forum and try and make them more active. Obviously you should have an interest in that particular field. You would be able to implement any suitable suggestions, improvements you think would be good for the forum (maybe run forum-related games etc)

If your interested email me at: Kam[at]talkwrestlingonline.com With why you would be good for the job.

Please apply by Sunday 23rd January.