Update on the Update of the Cruiser Update

Jung

Apparantly news now, is Rey has put a good word in, to management about Psicosis, so they are gonna look at him too, according to pwinsider.com

Personally, after his apparent drug problems, he seems less likely, but it would be very cool to have a cruiser division of Rey, Crazy, Psicosis, Tajiri, heck even Dragon if he decides to return, or is asked to. If booked right, could be great, but well of course I have giant reservations about that.

it takes the mick when you've got tajiri & helms doing absolute jack but puttin guys over on heat when they could be excelling on smackdown. you look at rey, london, akio, kidman, nunz, funaki, chavo, ultimo (if he comes back) - wwe got a great selection of cruiserweights to choose from. i know i didn't include spike & scotty, there's a reason!!

not saying they shouldn't brink psychosis in but look at what they've got & what they could do for smackdown right now!

maybe they got bored of degrading the women?

Those pillow fights aren't degrading the women, (they are getting paid loads after all for doing nothing but shaking their booty and getting to go on holiday around the country) they are degrading me by thinking I might find that an interesting 10mins on a wrestling show.

great! another brillant cruserweight worker to be degraded by the clowns in the office

I have to agree with paulrog here.The WWE has a problem.Its called they dont know how to properly push something.Its like this if they bring all those guys in it wont change much. All of those guys do have something in common.They all have been in the ring with Rey. So they know each other quite well and could definately still give us a nice show.

BUt the quality of the match would be nothing like it was back in ECW,Mexico,or in WCW for that matter. The WWE simply does not know how to execute bringing cruiserweights to the spotlight. Somebody like Paul Heyman indeed would know.But since they've gotten rid of him who else would help bring justice to this? Nobody. They need to have a open door policy.Allowing the top cruiserweights from all around the world to be able to compete in the WWE. When that happens then they may be on to something.

Till then like paulrog said it'll be another waste of a great talent.Because if Funaki and Spike the best they can do to represent the cruiserweight divisions elite then they might as well just scrap the whole damn thing!!! :eek

Give Snitsky the mic in those situations!

But have the chicks roaming the background. like Snitsky gangster molls.

We need our eye candy, but have something productive with it. Make Snitsky the new Godfather!!!!

I would love to see this promo, it would make me laugh so much, possibly even more than a Foley one:

Snitsky is in the ring surrounded by gorgeous women, Lawler stands up to interview him and is losing the plot because of all the women. Snitsky's answer "Well Lawler, I can't help being surrounded by women, I don't ask them out here, they just follow me around because I'm so damn handsome. It's not my fault!"

:lol

I would love to see this promo, it would make me laugh so much, possibly even more than a Foley one:

Snitsky is in the ring surrounded by gorgeous women, Lawler stands up to interview him and is losing the plot because of all the women. Snitsky's answer "Well Lawler, I can't help being surrounded by women, I don't ask them out here, they just follow me around because I'm so damn handsome. It's not my fault!"

Psicosis would be a fool if he signed for WWE - unless he fancies making some easy money jobbing to the likes of Heidenreich.

Although.... he's pretty tall, for a cruiser - and if he came in with the mask he could have a decent fued with the (now stale) Mysterio that might catch the fans interest - assuming, of course, some decent booking! Who am I kidding?

I think looks wise he's a better bet than Super Crazy - I haven't actually seen either of them wrestle for a while now. But I'm still surprised WWE are signing any more cruiserweights in the first place.

Psicosis would be a fool if he signed for WWE - unless he fancies making some easy money jobbing to the likes of Heidenreich.

Although.... he's pretty tall, for a cruiser - and if he came in with the mask he could have a decent fued with the (now stale) Mysterio that might catch the fans interest - assuming, of course, some decent booking! Who am I kidding?

I think looks wise he's a better bet than Super Crazy - I haven't actually seen either of them wrestle for a while now. But I'm still surprised WWE are signing any more cruiserweights in the first place.

My sentiments exactly. Good post annoyus.