Wastes of space

Trash

Right, you know boxes of like, Celebrations and stuff. Roses and Cadbury's heros? Well right now I'm digging through one of them massive tins everyone sends you for Christmas, looking through the unwanted, left-over ones and thought I'd ask you lot which ones seem to get left at the bottom of the box/tin.

Because in my house, with the Celebrations the Bountys and Maltesers go first, followed by the Galaxy variety. [plain, caramel, truffle] After they have gone, we then have to go through the little Milky Way and Mars bar sweets. After that is the mass of unwanted ones like the Picnic, Snickers and Topics. [by the way Taki, if you still want these Topics you can have 'em next week]

Why don't Cadburys and Mars take a hint and include more popular ones, and not fill the tin with "Nuts about Caramel" and Whole nuts?

Is it the same with anyone here? Do those nutty sweets get left at the bottom of your boxes too? I have to shuffle through them until I come across an acceptable one, like a basic Caramel Barrel, whcih Roses produce.

After that, the tin is still hanging around a month after Christmas with sweets that are still not eaten.

Those Big Purple ones, Roses make take up too much space. that space could be filled with 3 Strawberry ones, or a couple of Fudges.

Bah!

I'm not a fan of the nutty ones, but my lady sees to them. We've a truckload of Bountys left, but have a short supply of Milky Ways and Malteasers. I'm pretty peeved at the selection chart in the Roses tin, the orange crunch and the fudge look almost identical.

We've got stacks of Christmas food left, A barely touched tin of Roses, Jelly Babies, Pringles, Crackers for cheese, Chrimbo pud, 2 unopened tins of biscuits, Box of Flakes, Cherry liqueurs, Festive father christmas biscuit shapes, Brandy Butter and an Advent calendar with only 6 windows open.

Im allergic to orange so they get left as I wont let my kids eat them due to hyperactivity, anything coffee, I love coffee but it has to be in a cup with milk not wrapped in choc. I like the nut ones though. I have way too much food left after xmas I bought most of it before me and the husband split probably end up wasting most of it.

xXx

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU LEAVE JELLY BABIES????

My God, the world is going mad. Unless they're crappy brand ones. If they're Bassatts, sent them my way. I'm absolutely obsessed with them (and Jaffa Cakes, but moreso Jelly Babies - a 99p packet a day for me :))

Woolworths Jelly Babies I'm affraid.

The ones that always get left in our house are the coffee chocolates. I have no-idea why the companies dont just issue a box of chocolates without them, as they would sell much better dont you think! Also, those green triangle chocolates in the quality street boxes get left over, taste foul they do.

The coffee and orange ones always get left in my house. Mainly cos I live alone :( and I don't like them.

If I PM you my address can you send me them???

In my dad's house the chocs get split up into ones my bro can eat and ones he can't. He can only eat the softies but as he is a little **** and a pain in the ass we always raid them, leaving the sugar addict with nothing!

I dont like anything with nuts...so that may have put jay out of hsi misery lol j/k

Topics, Snickers and Bounties always get left in Celebrations

I despise Quality Street, Roses i eat all the toffee and caramel ones and the dairy milks and in Heroes i just eat the times outs mainly