Wrestlemania Revenge Tour - dates confirmed!

Dandeman2004

Wednesday 20th Berlin (RAW)

Thursday 21st Aberdeen (RAW)

Thursday 21st Dublin (Smackdown)

Friday 22nd Endinburgh (RAW)

Friday 22nd London (Smackdown)

Saturday 23rd Newcastle (RAW)

Saturday 23rd Bologna (Smackdown)

Sunday 24th Hull (RAW)

Sunday 24th Milan (Smackdown)

Monday 25th Cardiff (Smackdown)

Hull????? Why Hull?????????????? Manchester is much better and they arent even doing a show their!

Edinburgh! I love it! I'll be there with bells on (Not literally, unless my Ding Dongs costume comes soon). If there's a few of us going to Edinburgh, it might be worthwhile to buy our tickets together, because the biggest problem for me when getting to shows in Scotland is the fact that I struggle to find anyone to go with. Anyone up for it?

Edinburgh! I love it! I'll be there with bells on (Not literally' date=' unless my Ding Dongs costume comes soon). If there's a few of us going to Edinburgh, it might be worthwhile to buy our tickets together, because the biggest problem for me when getting to shows in Scotland is the fact that I struggle to find anyone to go with. Anyone up for it?[/quote']

I'd be up for that! :thumbsup

I saw Raw at Wembly last year and i did enjoy it so i would like to catch Smackdown this year.

i searched the net and cant find any solid info or booking dates,someone please give me a link or some more info please.

I hope its Wembly again ,Earls court is such a pain to get to.

Martin' date=' there is no point in going to two Raw houseshows as they will be almost identical i can bet you. No houseshows for me this year, Tv tapings all the way![/quote']

Yeah same here-even though I live in London Im only going to the tv tapings this time round and not even bothering with the smackdown house show at Wembley.

no the house shows arnt theones shown on tv also these Raw and Smackdown tapings are the real deal they will carry the storylines on as if it were a normal Raw but obviously they not gonna let titles change hands or any thing like that

Why wouldn't they let the titles change hands? It's normal RAW, just in the UK. It can easily happen...

titles may change hands at the nec, it won't happen at these house shows, they are not going to be aired over the world, at the nec anything can happen, plus the story line will be continued at the nec, like HHH proper given mouth to batista, and then biscoff comes and goes mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and kane proberly changes his colour to pink and yellow