Edge's submission hold

Keith Would

If you're talking of the sharpshootery one, it's called the Edgecator. I used to use a version were I would hold the legs in the same position but would also apply an armbar like in the Regal Stretch. It can't not hurt, so it isn't usually on for long. :eek

The drinking game works for JR too. Each word or phrase below is one swig:

Also every time he does a "Michael Cole" and calls a move wrong.

If you had to have a swig every time JR called a move wrong, didn't know the name of the move, or called a wrestler by the wrong name, you would be hammered after the first match......

When can we play?

Oh yeah, thanks Draven, did anyone else use that move and call it something different?

I use a different variation, almost like "The Hangman's" but without the armbar. I employ more of an ankle lock with my right arm as I wrap the legs and Twist :devil. I have different names for it. Right now I call it "The Bear Trap!" As in..."Your ass just got snaged up in a bear trap!" Har, har!

If you had to have a swig every time JR called a move wrong' date=' didn't know the name of the move, or called a wrestler by the wrong name, you would be hammered after the first match......[/quote']

Precisely, amigo. :beerchug :tony

All this complaining about the quality of RAW, well I love it...:drinky...*hic*..I mean I REALLY love it...:drinky...*hic*...I LOVE YOU, RAW!:drinky

Ooh, I feel funny... :sick