Celebrity Big Brother. First Eviction

Feenix

Who leaves? You decide.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who leaves? You decide.

• Jackie Stalone
    • John McCririck

Jackie Stallone and John McCririck are to face the first public vote in Celebrity Big Brother.

They both received the most nominations from their fellow housemates and it will now be up to the public to decide who leaves.

John had earlier predicted that they would both face eviction. On hearing the results, John said: "I wish I was as good at picking racehorses as I was about these noms."

Jackie is the bookies' favourite for the chop at 1/4, while John is priced at 11/4.

Viewers will be asked to vote to save the celebrity they want to keep in the house.

The housemate with the least votes when the lines close tomorrow night will be evicted.

The first eviction takes place tomorrow night live on Channel 4.

Source: AOL News

From Digital Spy:

BB vote change shock

Filed: 16:20, Day 8 by Emzi Tingay

In a change to the usual rules, Big Brother has opened the phone lines but asks that the public vote for who they want to save, not who they want to evict.

Critics have already condemned the new rule as 'confusing' as it goes against the established Big Brother concept viewers are used to. In short, a vote for John will now save John not evict him, a vote for Jackie will save Jackie not evict her. The housemate with the least votes will be evicted.

Did you see John picking his nose then eating his snots lol

that was really really horrible.

I do think that Jackie will go, although John's been pretty out spoken, he is entertaining and I thinks thats what will keep him in.