Nicole

Have You Got Kazaa/Morpheus?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Got Kazaa/Morpheus?

• Kazaa
    • Morpheus
    • Other

Guest Michaels
I have them both but use none of them. :D Morpheus is down and Kazaa I just hate. I was downloading the "Resident Evil" movie and some of the users mess it up by downloading all my stuff off me (about 10 users at a time) so I cancel all the uploads but they just don't give up. In the end my Resident Evil download just messed up because of this! So now i'm simply sticking with AudioGalaxy, it's better than both Kazaa and Morpheus. :)

Originally posted by Michaels

...I was downloading the "Resident Evil" movie and some of the users mess it up by downloading all my stuff off me (about 10 users at a time) so I cancel all the uploads but they just don't give up. ...

either a)get broadband or b) just simply limit the number of uploads that appear by going to the options

Guest SeeDub

I've been downloading music since near the beginning of Napster, before I found that I used Gnutella...

After Napster had all the agro, I went to audiogalaxy, but I found it limited my search options and now I'm with WinMX, even though I do have Kazaa on my PC.

Guest Michaels
Originally posted by Seabass

either a)get broadband or b) just simply limit the number of uploads that appear by going to the options

I've got broadband mate and thanks for telling me about the options thing, I never tried experimenting with my Kazaa so I never knew.;)

Guest solidus
I got KaZaA and Audiogalaxy and Audiogalaxy is definately the best, although what i cant get off kazaa i get off audiogalaxy and vice-versa. Then burn them all!:devil