Super Crazy Update

Dead Crow

As we mentioned last week' date=' WWE has reached out to former ECW superstar Super Crazy about coming in to WWE. Paul Heyman initially contacted Crazy about coming in while he was still part of the creative team. Heyman pitched an idea to Vince McMahon where Crazy would win the Cruiserweight Title and be aligned with The Big Show. Crazy suffered a hand injury a few weeks ago and is said to only want to come in to WWE when he feels he is 100% so that he can make the best impression possible. From what we have heard, WWE still wants to bring him in. He is a great worker and would be a huge asset to the company[/quote']

Would be cool to see him in. I liked Super Crazy in ECW, especially against Yoshihiro Tajiri.

He would be a nice addition to the Cruiserweight division.The million dollar question is: Will they give him a major storyline and push him towards the title or will he be there to add to the head count like Ultimo Dragon was during his run there?

Don't type in Caps please

Chris2K

Edited by Chris2K

Crazy was very charismatic even though he spoke little English during his ECW stay.

Who can forget the ECW crowd counting the head punches in the corner....in Spanish....Just for him. Cool.

Him and Tajiri (WWE version, not TWO version), would tear the house down IMO.

Crazy was very charismatic even though he spoke little English during his ECW stay.

Who can forget the ECW crowd counting the head punches in the corner....in Spanish....Just for him. Cool.

Him and Tajiri (WWE version, not TWO version), would tear the house down IMO.

One thing I will always remember about the ECW crowd they truly respected and appriciated the things those guys did inside that ring. I agree the matches they used to put on were killer! But in order for us to be treated to that again Super Crazy would have to go to Raw. And you and I both know that if he goes to Raw hes basically going to be a poster child for Heat or Velocity.

If he goes to Smackdown at least the Cruiserweight division would be waiting for him.Tajiri should pack it up and go to Smackdown. His Raw days are truly numbered. I mean teaming up with Rhyno in pointless tag matches isnt exactly having a great stay on Raw.

Tajiri and Hurricane are prime examples of guys being on the wrong show! Both of these would be fine additions to the Cruiserweight division on Smackdown.

Anyways, Super Crazy would be great if used correctly and if Smackdown start pushing the cruiserweight division. Hopefully he would bust out the trivecta of moonsaults (the REAL three amigos in my books)

Tajiri and Hurricane are prime examples of guys being on the wrong show! Both of these would be fine additions to the Cruiserweight division on Smackdown.

Anyways, Super Crazy would be great if used correctly and if Smackdown start pushing the cruiserweight division. Hopefully he would bust out the trivecta of moonsaults (the REAL three amigos in my books)

i completely agree that hurricane and tajiri should go back to SD as soon as possible.

and how bad must super crazy's knees be if triple moonsaults is one of his high spots???!!!! :help

i completely agree that hurricane and tajiri should go back to SD as soon as possible.

and how bad must super crazy's knees be if triple moonsaults is one of his high spots???!!!! :help

don't worry about super crazy's knees... the rumor is he keeps ayako's bed warm so he don't care about time off ;)

while crazy is good what we really want to see is shocker have a run...

I can remember a three-way between Mikey Whipwreck, Guido and the underrated Simon Diamond. The lights went in the arena, but they still had a great match, with a move from Mikey on Guido that had to be seen to be believed. A double-underhook, sit-out Dominator. It was great IMO.

Get the CWs together and let *cough* Nunzio show what he can do.