Next Week On Raw... **SPOILERS**

WWE

Its not really a spoiler though because it got announced on Raw last night for next week. According to Jim Ross-the two Canadian Chris's will be fighting each other 'in the spirit of competition'.

Im sure it will be a classic 20mins (or more) pure wrestling match that any wrestling fan will appreciate with both competitors surely giving their all.

I'm not honestly sure what the match is in aid of, but i was hoping they would continue with them as tag partners I love to see the walls of jericho and crippler together on one wrestler and thoroughly enjoyed seeing them as tag champs a couple years back.

the tag titles should clearly be up fo grabs again now after eugene's injury at NYR and i would love nothing more than to see the two of the with the straps.

i know the tag titles mean nothing now but surely having Y2J and benoit as the champs could give them a bit more meaning, and i know i will get some stick for this but i thought Tomko was reasonable this week on Raw and i would'nt mind seeing Y2J and benoit duking it out for the tag titles with christian and tomko.

I'm surprised to see WWE still doing a face vs face after the lukewarm reception to the Benjamin vs Jericho match at Survivor Series. Still, I think this one will be one of the greatest matches all year, wrestling-wise. Hopefully, the Canadians will be more able to appreciate a "pure" wrestling match more than the yankees.

yeah the Y2J match at Taboo Tuesday was strange. However, Guerrero vs Mysterio in singles and in tag has worked over on Smackdown. Mainly becasue Eddie acts heelish, similar to how Jericho acted heelish at Taboo tuesday. Maybe they are testing the water for a Chirs Benoit heel turn, I have no idea why, but this is WWE and Vince sure knows best

wwe4eva, please don't include spoilers in your thread titles. You should also mark all threads containing material which gives away results with a clear indication that spoilers are inside.

I have a feeling that the site is going to clamp down big time on spoilers soon, so just an informal warning to everyone, be careful when you post because one lapse in concentration could mean a big headache for you. If you think that your new thread could possible be constrewed as a spoiler, play it safe and mark it as such. No one will mind if you've marked a thread that is spoiler-free, but in a short while you could be looking at a fairly big punishment for forgetting to do so. Play it safe.

Oops, yeah sorry, when I see SmackDown! Results or something like spoilers I get mad, but when you seen the show you forget.. I really gotta remember.. but one thing, Russ did ya mean this post? because in the title it said Next Week on RAW... lol everybody knows RAW is next week :P and just to let you know, I didn't type **SPOILERS**...

I agree with Osirus. The Benoit/Jericho match won't be leading to anything, unless, of course, Jericho turns heel. (I would enjoy that, but that's off subject.) Someone raised the possibility of Benoit going heel...its MIGHT be possible, but I wouldn't like to see it and I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Nevertheless, I believe it'll be a great match. Two veteran athletes going at it. I suspect, as others have, that it'll be a solid, competive twenty minutes of wrestling action. Nowadays, that something we need more of.

Strive For Righteousness!