Whats going on.

Guest samson

Guest samson

I want to know, whats going on??????

I posted something last night and this morning it's vanished. Did I upset somone. Does Big Brother have such a hold on this forum that peoples opinions are not broadcasted if they are negative. Does everyone have to be nicey nicey, wishy washy to stay on the forum!

I had a valid opinion about why 2 technical wrestlers were told there services weren't needed at BXW anymore because the crowd didn't get it.

Well if todays british wrestling fan wants just cheap pops and daft spots, I, Samson Horn or Mikey Whiplash refuse to call them wrestling fans just sad bloodthirsty hooligans. As for all garbage wrestlers out there, you are the true marks of this game and are destroying whatever credibility there isleft inBritish wrestling.

Technical forever

Samson Horn

Guest Rob McKay!
Does Big Brother have such a hold on this forum that peoples opinions are not broadcasted if they are negative. Does everyone have to be nicey nicey, wishy washy to stay on the forum!

You would love it in the chat room! Its even worse in there! It makes me want to puke.

Guest Rob McKay!
Do I look like I'm banned from here plus I spent enough time in that chat room to realise that if your not, as Samson said "nicey nicey and wishy washy" they kick you out which is pathetic in my book.

Guest Jack_Halewood

Hey, I get kicked of WrestleBritain due to mass complaints, get ym e-mails flooded full of virus just because I had the *gall* to say Revival was shit, which I beleive it was. Despite me giving proof (Jody vs. Johnny was incredibly contrived with the ladder having NO POINT in there; Doug vs. Eddie was just basic matwork with no direction; Drew vs. Jody was just horrible and the main event weas awfully contrived and the arm-work incredibly bad, considering Doug never used a jujigatame AND HES A JUDO EXPERT!!!)

And, hey, Samson, if I understand to be correct in that your match at BXW was about psychology and poorly received, well, I'm getting the show soon and lookign forward to it.

Guest eric Scarboro

I was just on the spot at the right time Samson, to be able to read your posting. You were certainly straight to the point, but I agree; it should not have been removed. Without getting into the politics of something that it seems very few people have actually seen, or taking any sides, can I just thank you? This is the first time ever an e-mail has made me laugh out loud.

There are some awful double standards at play here. For weeks the Spat and criticism of Kenny Morrison has been aired in public.

Web-sites post incredibly biased reporting. Yet you aren't allowed an opinion?

I stae this as someone promoting Wrestling.

I do give the public what they want, and that does involve explosive action and stunts. I also think I can give them Technical Wrestling, but they are coming to shows to see how close we are to the stuff on TV.

Our first task is to get the audience back. Maybe then we can give them choice of styles and content, or as you might put it 'educate them'. Don't give up, man.

Get in touch with me through our new website; iwfinternational.com if you want to talk further.

Eric Scarboro.

Samson mate you have taken all this the wrong way,when i told you that i wasnt booking you for the next show it wasnt a knock at you or Mikey or Technical wrestling for that matter.

I was at ringside for your match and personly i thought it was a great match but it was the crowds reaction to your match that made me realise that they didnt want to watch a match of this kind.

What you have got to understand is that wrestling promoters can only give the fans what they want to see,if i gave them something that they didnt want to watch then they wouldnt come back to our show again,just look at the WWF in the mid 90s attendance was dropping people were getting sick of the way the the WWF was at that time,Vince realised that they were sick of all the clowns,Garbage men,Hocky players and so on he realised that they wanted to see a more edgy WWF thats when WWF Attitude was born(PLus ECW was knocking people dead)

Todays average wrestling fan dosnt want to watch sound Technical wrestling they want to see wrestling the way they watch it on TV every week and wrestling promoters have to supply it.

You have blown up this whole situation instead of emailing me or phoning me you decided to post it on a forum,if you had asked me i would have explained to you my plans for you and Mikey,you see Samson i was going to slowly introduce the people to your style of wrestling,i would rather watch a solid Technical match that a Hardcore match any day (regardless of what people may think LOL).

Samson you and Mikey were going to be pushed in BXW but iam sorry that after all this nonsense i wont be able to use you again,if i let this slip and ignore it then the lads will think that they can run all over me when ever they want,i wish it have never happend but it has and theres nothing i can do about it,we all go back a long way and i considered you two good freinds so its a shame that this has took place.

I wish you both all the best in whatever you do.

Ice

Guest samson

what, what, what??????

You have some nerve Iceman, hoping my and Mikey all the best in our future. Isn't that nice.

You have no right to take me and Mikey off your shows, we are the stars.

When all your hardcore friends are injured and spending life in wheelchairs, well I hope you come crawling on your hands and knees to me and Mikey and beg.

You wrote about not wanting the boys to run all over you, well you have already done that, with your 100% hardcore crew in the locker rooms. Who has been in your ear Ice?

Do you want hardcore? their is not one lad in BXW or probably anywhere in the pro wrestling world that can beat me and Mikey in a shoot. I even had the moniker at GBH of "worlds most dangerous worker"

And I will continue to bring this up on the forum and not talk to you in private. Do I sound bitter?...........Gee I wonder why?

(begin sarcasm) I hope all the best in your future mate. (end sarcasm)

Samson Horn