*Spoilers* Final Final Resolution Card

Fletch

A lot of makeshift matches to be honest due to some unforeseen circumstances being Garza in the slammer, Abyss gone and Hardy not working the first two TV shows of the month but still here goes

NWA Heavyweight Championship

"King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett vs Winner of Triple Threat Match

Triple Threat-Winner Faces Jarrett

Kevin Nash vs Diamond Dallas Page vs "Alpha Male" Monty Brown

"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy vs Scott Hall

Grudge Match

Erik Watts vs Raven

NWA Tag Team Championships

Team Canada vs Americas Most Wanted

NWA X Division Championship-Ultimate X Match

Petey Williams vs Chris Sabin vs AJ Styles

Kid Kash vs Dustin Rhodes

Michael Shane, Kazarian and Chris Daniels vs 3 Live Kru

"Primetime" Elix Skipper vs Sonjay Dutt

---------PLUS-----------

30 Minute Preshow in Selected Areas-Hosted by Jeremy Borash and Shane Douglas

Featuring Chris Candido in Action

AND

The Naturals vs Johnny B Badd and Sonny Siaki

yes it does seem rather ironic. Still let him have it. Hes only one the card because Hector Garza is behind Barza. He would ahve been on actually until Abyss left. Although TNA could have milked that and used Abyss to make him job to Hardy and try to put Hardy over, although in fairness, it would take more than that to get Hardy over. Supposedly the biggest face in TNA and he gets booed more than the heels

That sucks! Hector is a pretty damn good wrestler.His presence indeed made TNA just that much better.Hopefully he gets out soon for he can get back in the squared circle.Hopefully TNA's PPV goes over well. Victory Road wasnt a bad PPV for them either.

Shouldnt that be Hectagonaled Circle? :P

Bar three matches' date=' that's an awful card. But then nothing will beat New Years Revolution on the Crapometer.[/quote']

With all the problems theyve had I'd say its a pretty good card

JJ vs the Winner will be awesome

Nash vs DDP sv Brown will be awesome

Ultimate X will be awesome

AMW vs Team Canada should be good

The Kru vs Shane, Kaz and Daniels should be good also

Raven vs Watts Im looking forward to a lot

And I'll admit even I think Hardy vs Hall will be good.

Is Marc Mero really using his Johnny B Badd gimmick? or just the name? and Is he still crap?

Yes he is still using his Johnny B.Badd gimmick and yes he still uses the confetti gun before his matches. With shorter hair and hardly any make-up this time out. And actually hes wrestling alot better.Great potential in TNA.

But nothing to totally jump out of your skin about though.

Unless this gets great reviews from people not called Fletch after the PPV, I won't bother with it.

Jeff Jarrett vs Winner of Triple Threat Match - If it's Nash, it'll be awful. If it's the other two, it'll be good, but a typical TNA main event (not big time enough).

Kevin Nash vs Diamond Dallas Page vs "Alpha Male" Monty Brown - I'm sick of triple threat matches. This one'll blow

Jeff Hardy vs Scott Hall - Two wasters. What fun.

Erik Watts vs Raven - This'll suck. Raven is losing it and Watts is nearly the worst wrestler in the world.

Team Canada vs Americas Most Wanted - This'll be decent.

Petey Williams vs Chris Sabin vs AJ Styles - I have high expectations for this one

Kid Kash vs Dustin Rhodes - This'll be good, but will need a lot of psychology to make it sensical.

Michael Shane, Kazarian and Chris Daniels vs 3 Live Kru - I expect this'll be good cas 3LK are super-over, Daniels is great, and the other two are good.

"Primetime" Elix Skipper vs Sonjay Dutt - Ugh. That's all I can say.

I find him utterly awful and I in all honesty haven't seen a current wrestler worse than him even in the UK scene. Only David Flair gets my vote. Watts isn't even good on the mic either. His jokes are crap, his delivery is of a nervous 12 year old reading in class after an hour of hoping it doesn't come round to him, his acting sucks, his moves suck, his character is wasteful, and it's only because Daddy decided to push him (not uncommon, unfortunately) that we even know he exists.

David Flair what the ....?

Flair and Watts are no wherre near the worst workers. Ive seen hundreds of workers worse. Go to AllStar shows, theres a lot worse on there anyway. Ive met David Flair and hes one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet. I prefer him to his dad. Watts' dad is an ass but Watts has got where he is in TNA thanks to himself, not down to anything else. Hes been superb on the mic, hilarious. His backstage segment with DDP recently was amazing and then he was good fighting Raven this week. Im looking forward to his match with Raven, who to be honest i feel is at his best lately since Ive never liked Raven but lately Ive been a real mark for Raven in TNA. Watts v Raven is gonna own

Raven hasn't been at his best since he worked with Jarrett for the (still) best built main event in TNA history. His mic work would be better if he stopped shouting, but to his credit, I want his hair.

Flair seems nice, but he's got the ability of my nan (and shes dead). I'm not a fan of his dad either so meh. As for Watts, he's where he is because he's best friends with Jarrett, Raven and Russo. His mic work rivals Benoit's (actually no, that's too far - Benoit is by far better on the mic), and if he has anything more than a half star match with Raven, then Raven is an even bigger God than I could ever imagine for carrying him.

Best built main event in TNA history, pfft no way man, perhaps best build up of 2003 but theres nothing that could have been built up to better than the King of the Mountain this year or the 6 Sides of Steel.

Flairs a solid worker, i enjoy watching him. As is Watts. Wrestling as many say is about opinion but its my opinion and i like Watts. I find him entertaining and his short stint as a heel recently was superb, he did some amazingly brilliant backstage promos and stuff. Im just angry they didnt keep him heel