*** Raw Spoiler *** Pillow fight

Lizard King

The fact is they don't want a Women's division. Most casual fans would rather see the likes of Christy Hemme and Maria than a Four Corners Match with decent talent like Mickie Knuckles, Mercedes Martinez, MsChief and ODB... the only way for WWE to get a decent Women's Division is to fire all the bimbos and hire indy talent. And, of course promotoe Alexis Laree from OVW.. she's been there for like ages...

The fact is they don't want a Women's division. Most casual fans would rather see the likes of Christy Hemme and Maria than a Four Corners Match with decent talent like Mickie Knuckles' date=' Mercedes Martinez, MsChief and [b']ODB[/b]... the only way for WWE to get a decent Women's Division is to fire all the bimbos and hire indy talent. And, of course promotoe Alexis Laree from OVW.. she's been there for like ages...

I prefered him when he was rapping! :lol

The fact is they don't want a Women's division. Most casual fans would rather see the likes of Christy Hemme and Maria than a Four Corners Match with decent talent like Mickie Knuckles' date=' Mercedes Martinez, MsChief and ODB... the only way for WWE to get a decent Women's Division is to fire all the bimbos and hire indy talent. And, of course promotoe Alexis Laree from OVW.. she's been there for like ages...[/quote']

I agree with you there bro, but will the gals you mentioned above take part in a B & P match? of course not. the bimbos will and that's why they're on TV and the legit womens wrestlers are not.

Yep.The Women's division should be scrapped.Or switch them with the cruiserweights. Bring the women to Smackdown and bring the little guys to Raw.I call that an even trade.Nobody would miss meaningless bra and panties matches. :evil

Even T & A on Raw is getting stale.Gimme a great wrestling match anyday over watching a live Victoria Secret show. This is wrestling not Girls Gone Wild! :roll

Simple answer...

Bring Hardcore matches on raw, and transfer the gals to SD for THEIR events.

Then, we give Raw all the unused talent from SD <Bob Holly included.>, with a few other trades to balance it out, and then give it all to Heyman to sort out. XD

Wait, no....that's just me dreaming again. Oo;

hardcore matches are kind of redundant and no DQ matches are used alot to finish off some mid card/ lower upper card fueds so there is no point anymore in hardcore

I agree. Hardcore was also scrapped IMO because there is no way WWE would do real stomach churning hardcore. There are Backyard Wrestling DVDs and videos with grotesque stuff going on. CZW has fluorescent light tubes slicing people up. There are barbed wire exploding ring matches you can watch in other promotions. WWE want "safe but spectacular" and tin trays, bin lids and road signs just ain't gonna cut the mustard as "hardcore" nowadays.

i suppose that is rue, plus the belt has some history with Mick foley/mankind being the first winner and also the underrated but still good al snow held it too, although he had it when they were doing the supid stuff like bowling balls to.. well the balls frankly. so long as they kept the no DQ matches outside hardcore division down and stayed away from the really silly stuff (stop sign shots would be the silliest thing i'd accept because its a nice visual gag) it might be good... oh and i think having the likes of lilian as champion would be okay too provided they did it during a big pile on where no one really knew who was winning like they did a few times

i think having the likes of lilian as champion would be okay too provided they did it during a big pile on where no one really knew who was winning like they did a few times

No one really CARED either. When any old fool can get a belt it becomes nonsense. There's another thread going about the belts not currently meaning as much as they should and most seem to agree, so adding a belt with joke champs in watered down (not really) hardcore matches isn't making sense to me as the way forward.

Unless... get New Jack in as rumoured, have a proper, shoot hardcore match with him against Hardcore Holly - first one to die loses, then scrap the belt the next day and fire the loser. :lol