New Year Revolution Crisis

Y2James

Well i am in a crisis over New Years Revolution. Well i stayed up to 0ne o'clock and recorded NYR but my dad switched off the tele so now it didnt record.

So basically i need to know if there is anyway i can see it before raw on Wednesday.

Oh yeah dont tell me what happened lol

Well i am in a crisis over New Years Revolution. Well i stayed up to 0ne o'clock and recorded NYR but my dad switched off the tele so now it didnt record.

So basically i need to know if there is anyway i can see it before raw on Wednesday.

Oh yeah dont tell me what happened lol

I didn't realise it was on, and forgot to record it completley, So, I'm taping it tonight instead

get lost TNA fanboy lol

and no, it wasn't bad, it was good! :) I loved it

TNA TNA TNA

The six sides of steel match between AMW and XXX was better than the EC match at NYR. RVD made the first one with the 5* off the chamber and everything, Goldy just speared alot of people, this one had nothing. Plus it ruined a good plot with HHH not having the title and Big Tist still being a lackey.

Benoit's Headbutt from the top of the Chamber? Jericho and Benoit with the Walls of Crossface on HHH? Batista getting stuck in the chamber? The Tension between HHH and Batista? The ending with HHH on Batista's shoulders?

Yep this one sure had nothing :roll

nothing original. they ruined the tension by nothing happening. It reached its boiling point sure, but a missed oppurtunity. The double submission, impressive, but of course trips wasn't going to be eliminated so early. Flying Headbut. First, not even a finisher, just a signatue move. Plus, he's done it from the top of cages before. Also, RVD's leap is more memorable because it was the first time anyone did that, and it just pushed him even more as an extremist and innovator. No selling in the world could make Benoit look nearly as on the edge as RVD. Pkus, it's been done before.