Brentford v Hartlepool/Boston

Reading/Swansea v Leicester/Blackpool

Burnley/Liverpool v Bournemouth

Southampton v Portsmouth

West Brom v Tottenham

Newcastle v Coventry

Charlton v Yeovil

Credit to Football365.com

looks like us Wolves have to play Arsenal again . the third time in the past 5 or 6 years. We lost both times once in the quarters and once in the semis. One time 1-0 and the other 2-1. We shall have to create a shock result and put the Gooners out. Sorry Boyo its got to be done

United will be Exeter but again it won't be easy as I think Fergie won't throw all his lot in with the big games coming and Milan loaming, thats the game he's really got his eye on....

Anyway in this round we've got Middlesbrough at home when and if we go through... Another thoughie and I can see that maybe needing a replay if he pussies about with the starting line up as you can't help but take the Boro seriously these days...

United will be Exeter but again it won't be easy as I think Fergie won't throw all his lot in with the big games coming and Milan loaming, thats the game he's really got his eye on....

Anyway in this round we've got Middlesbrough at home when and if we go through... Another thoughie and I can see that maybe needing a replay if he pussies about with the starting line up as you can't help but take the Boro seriously these days...

sounds about right to me, alot will depend on how many injuries Boro have at the time methinks.