Corrie like WWE?

Fletch

Dunno if anyones notcied bu in Corrie lately young Craig has turned Goth and he plays some apparent death metal music

Now be it for me to judge or not but the first time he played this so called Death Metal, it was Shawn Stasiaks first WWE theme during the inVasion. Then just last night i sat back and laughed so hard as he proceeded to play Jerry Lynns WWE theme.

Its just a game of whos theme next?

Hardy Boyz? Chaz?

Its all production music, Im gonna take a look on extrememusic.com to see what they might be playing next

Jerry Lynn Theme

Extreme Music USA

Album: Death Metal

XCD053_03: Tomb It May Concern

Unholy Trinity, Exhumed, Usurped and Still Bleeding

http://www.extrememusic.com -Production Themes liscense required for Download

Shawn Stasiak Theme

Extreme Music USA

XCD053_10: Hallowed be Thy Flame

Dementia-Driven Medusa plots war-Metal Destruction

http://www.extrememusic.com -Production Themes liscense required for Download

Theres a Burnley Shirt on the wall at the back of the Weatherfield Arms (the other coronations treet pub).

And the actual Charchter Roy cropper is meant to be Burnley fan (he mentioned it once).

I think the girl who plays fiz is a claret too.

Much like the Bloke who plays Jarvis in Emmerdale (watch out for claret and blue scalfs). He also supports them in Chachter

***Soap World***

Land of Burnley fans.

Edited by BRM

Theres a Burnley Shirt on the wall at the back of the Weatherfield Arms (the other coronations treet pub).

Booo :P

There's also lots of MCFC graffiti etc at the bus stop in the Street, folk who actually come from Manchester marking the territory ;)

Getting back on topic before Draven closes the thread, I did notice the one song was a wrestling theme, just couldn't remember who's it was!! :)