What am I?

The Doctor

I have picked up on most of the wrestling lingo during my short time as a wrestling fan, but I don't know what to call myself!

I always find myself rooting for the heels in any given situation. I am in essence a mark for heels. But is there an actual term for that?

Heelmark? Sounds like part of a footprint.

Canadian? Canuck crowds seem to root for heels, but obviously there are other criteria there I don't meet (like having at least been to Canada!).

So what am I? (No rude words now, people...) :)

So what am I? (No rude words now' date=' people...) :)[/quote']

I could say but I'd be thrown into TWO Jail with Bob greenberg and Boyo.

Just kidding, I dunno what terminology there is for some one who enjoys heels more than faces

Always funny to see at TNA shows a small group of fans who cheer the heels call themselves the Heel Section

don't worry Brett. i have found myself become increasing cynical when watching wrestling now days. I can see when blading happens and I have trouble at times just enjoying the match because I over analyse it. I think I may now be a mark, though I have no idea what keyfabe actually means - if someone could enlighten

Kayfabe is the mystique of the business. HHH often does kayfabe interviews, ie as HHH not Paul Levesque, giving responses his character would give, not necessary exactly the same as his own views.

Nick Dinsmore is good at protecting kayfabe. He hasn't been himself in the public eye since taking on the Eugene gimmick. This means to a great many viewers he IS Eugene. When he popped his knee last night he clammed up in front of the cameras. He was saying what was wrong to the medics but when the camera got in close he stopped talking so we wouldn't see him out of character.

If you are in the know about blading, etc you are a "smart" mark or "smark" - a mark would believe HHH really was "busted wide open".