Jerry Lawler sings...

A.C.

It's mainly the subject of jokes:

Brian Christopher and the TNA announcers made some comments at the NWA-TNA PPV a couple weeks ago that upset Jerry Lawler. Although Lawler is often on the receiving end of many jokes about being attracted to “younger woman”' date=' those comments don’t imply that he hangs out in front of high schools going after underage girls, which is what Christopher and the announcers mentioned. Lawler expressed his concern to Jerry Jarrett by immediately calling him up and telling him how he felt.[/quote']

But in 1993 a 15-year old girl accused Jerry Lawler of raping and sodomizing her earlier that year. Soon after Lawler was indicted but before the case could go to court the girl admitted that she had made up the whole thing. Lawler returned to the WWF right after and the whole thing wasn't brought up again. (Credit: wrestleview.com)

And you can't tell me it's not a bit freaky having a wife (no an ex-wife) that's younger than your own son... :devil

[edit] A twist in the tale: In November of 1993, Jerry Lawler was being charged for allegedly raping a 13 and 14-year old girl. The charges were later dropped. (Credit: wrestleview.com again) It's not clear whether this is the same charge but it seems llikely.

Edited by A.C.

Originally Posted by Pro Wrestling Torch

Brian Christopher and the TNA announcers made some comments at the NWA-TNA PPV a couple weeks ago that upset Jerry Lawler. Although Lawler is often on the receiving end of many jokes about being attracted to “younger woman”, those comments don’t imply that he hangs out in front of high schools going after underage girls, which is what Christopher and the announcers mentioned. Lawler expressed his concern to Jerry Jarrett by immediately calling him up and telling him how he felt

Good ol Brian. Always with the controversy.

Many can critisce King all they want. But look at Stacy Carter aka the Cat. If i was King I would of gone with her too. She was damned fine. Shame she left him for his arse of a cousin the Honky Tonk Man.

Jerry Lawler=Wrestling Legend. Hes not a paedophile

The Cat.......I would, though she has smallish breast, which isn't a crime, but a like a nice set. (See the 6-woman, swimming-pool, evening gown match).

While your checking out that match, look out for BB. The medic who became a rassler. What a set o' Mamba-Jambas she's got, I tell thee.

Good ol Brian. Always with the controversy.

Many can critisce King all they want. But look at Stacy Carter aka the Cat. If i was King I would of gone with her too. She was damned fine. Shame she left him for his arse of a cousin the Honky Tonk Man.

Jerry Lawler=Wrestling Legend. Hes not a paedophile

Didnt she leave him for one of the Dutt brothers?