Best match at Rumble 95?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best match at Rumble 95?

• Jeff Jarrett vs. Razor Ramon (1)
    • Jeff Jarrett vs. Razor Ramon (2)
    • The Undertaker vs. Irwin R. Schyster
    • Bret Hart vs. Diesel
    • 1-2-3 Kid and Bob "Sparkplug" Holly vs. Bam Bam Bigelow and Tatanka
    • Royal Rumble Match (won by Shawn Michaels)

http://members.fortunecity.com/1sgtslaughter/ppv/rr/ad-rr95.jpg

Finalists so far:

1989 - Royal Rumble Match

1990 - Royal Rumble Match

1991 - Royal Rumble Match

1992 - Royal Rumble Match

1993 - Shawn Michaels vs. Marty Jannetty

1994 - Royal Rumble Match

This year's participants

Bob Backlund, The Blu Brothers (Jacob and Eli), Adam Bomb, King Kong Bundy, The Bushwhackers (Luke and Butch), Crush, Doink (Phil Apollo), Duke Droese, Fatu, Henry Godwinn, Owen Hart, The Heavenly Bodies (Tom Pritchard and Jimmy Del Rey), Kwang, Lex Luger, Mantaur, Rick Martel, Men on a Mission (Mo and Mabel), Shawn Michaels, Aldo Montoya, Dick Murdoch, Sionne, The Smoking Gunns (Bart and Billy Gunn), and Well Dunn (Timothy Well and Steven Dunn).

Wasn't this the 'half hour' Rumble? I could never understand why they were so excited about Shawn Michaels 'being number 1, and winning'. Both Backlund and Martel lasted a hell of alot longer,years before, come to think of it, Greg Valentine and Ric Flair also have more impressive Rumble records.

Anyway, 'Half Hour' Rumbles don't cut it with me, so I'm going for Bret vs Diesel.

Michaels and Bulldog going at it for the whole Rumble for me was the highlight... Bret v Diesel was a great match but was marred by a really cheap finish... a really cheap one..

Shame Michaels didn't win the belt at Mania despite the crowd booing Diesel and wishing to death that HBK would win... listen to the groans when Diesel kicks out of the S.C.M....

i vote for bret vs diesel

the michaels/bulldog story was pretty good, but there were too many jobbers in it and it was way too short

also, i don't know why you broke up razor/jarrett into two matches...i mean its essentially one angle

what happened with the two Jarrett / Ramon matches? can someone enlighten me?

The Roadie (Road-Dogg) had clipped Razor's knee outside the ring and he failed to beat the count.

Jarret goaded him to restart the match as the belt didn't change hands. They did and Razor went for the Edge, but his knee buckled and Jarret rolled him up for the win and the I.C. belt.

This was when the belt actually meant something.