Babe of the year Stacy?

Ash

I dont care wat anybody says stacey is the hottest chick she deserves babe of the year for once, its always trish, all trish is, is a fake plastic lookin chic, someone else deserves it for once, it should have been between stacey and torrie, i like em both so im not right bothered, but i think stacey was a good choice

what? what? what?

Err... sorry to disagree but she does look a bit on the thin, salad for tea and nothing else all day side of the fence...

Yeah she has a pretty face and a nice ass but the fact is you'd be scared of breaking her!

Sallynev's comment on Trish being a heel this year hurting her chances is true... Alot of the people who vote on the babe of the year are casual fans who maybe still believe in the storys more then we would... Would explain why it was Lita and Stacy this year (two faces) in the final then Trish...

Not saying I would chuck Stacy out of bed mind... I'd be too frightened I'd shatter her!

i cannot honestly see whats Stacy has done in 2005 to deserve to be babe of the Year. Trish won the womens title again...yawn...Lita won it...yawn..Victoria and Molly put on some great matches. Molly even agreed to have her head shaved. Thats an MVP of the year award should be given for that.

Molly should of won. Or Christy Hemme since shes done more than Keibs.

Keibler who should be joining her boyfriend on the unemployment line.

Saying that though when Test is recovered i hope he goes to TNA i really do

Mr Fill until you have seen the Gringo's 'Dragon' I would pass comment lol...

True she is Test's girlfriend but she does look really fragile... She used to be a little tiny bit well fatter I guess in WCW and you know what? She still looked hot, if not hotter...

But where as once she had a chest, its now disappeared, what the hell is that all about? Trust me, whilst Stacy is attractive she isn't the most attractive on the roster and certainly not as attractive as Lita, Trish, Victoria or Gail Kim when she was employed...

But thats just my opinion...

I've said this before, and I'll say it again

Having met Lita in person, she is NOT attractive at all close up - her jaw is very square and there's something definitely un-sexy about her

Ive not met her in person but personally I don't think she is remotley nice looking and fail to see any attraction there what so ever..

r use gay or sumthin trish stratus is the hottest divain wwe and possibley the world

i dont think it means were gay if we dont like trish better than stacey ,torrie or lita, lol, it means we like the others better.

The hottest diva in the world lol

what? what? what?