WWE New Years Revolution PPV Chat - Sunday 9th January 2005

Kam

Raw presents:

New Years Revolution 2005

Quiz

There will be no quiz for this PPV, the quizzes will start from the Royal Rumble PPV at the end of the month.

WWE New Years Revolution PPV Chat

The PPV Chat start from 9pm and run until 1am (UK Time).

TWO Chatrooms - click here to access them.

Cya there.

:xyx

This must be some kind of record. Half way through the PPV chat and the room has 5 people, none of which are particularly talkative about anything. If the actual buyrates are linked to TWO chat numbers, we're probably looking at one of the lowest grossing PPVs ever.

This must be some kind of record. Half way through the PPV chat and the room has 5 people' date=' none of which are particularly talkative about anything. If the actual buyrates are linked to TWO chat numbers, we're probably looking at one of the lowest grossing PPVs ever.[/quote']

Or highest depending on which way you see it. Less people in chat=more people watching NYR perhaps

Anyway Im hoping to get some good numbers in next week for the TNA Final Resolution Chat hosted by me and cjr. Shameless plugging. It is in TWO Chatrooms afterall.

Anyways i didnt show up since i went to my nans intent on watching the AMW supercard. Then they didnt show it

• 4 weeks later...
lol I didnt even watch New Years Revolution to be honest and its just because mainly I think the whole WWE/Wrestling Scene has become so boring lol I just cant watch it, the las time I watched wrestling was in 2004 in July because my friends had bought tickets in advance to the Smackdown Down N Dirty Show so I bought a ticket two and watch wrestling for a week after the show, lol then I havent watch it again since then lol except yesterday I watched WWE Raw and I saw Kane V Gene Snitsky in a Main Event Steel Cage Match, It was only because it was either WWE Raw or Classic Music lol