Need some help to choose DVDs

Sparvid

I'm thinking of buying the following:

From The Vault - Shawn Michaels: From what I can see, it has some matches that many people likes, which I haven't seen yet.

Hard Knocks - Chris Benoit: I'm not a big fan of Benoit but I don't dislike him either. And I have no idea what the quality of these matches are, but I've heard some good words about them.

The upcoming Rob Van Dam: I like him more than Benoit but, again, have no idea about these specific matches.

Rey Mysterio 619: Love Rey, but I don't like that they appearantly ignore his unmasked years. On the plus sude, this goes for almost half the price than the others in my regular store.

So, are all recommended? Any of them who I should choose before the others? And how are the interviews and other features besides the actual matches?

I have all 3 of these DVD's, and they are all pretty good, the RVD DVD seems more like another best of ECW DVD, which i couldnt care less about, the only reason ill get it is to add to my collection.

I would rate them:

1) Shawn Michaels: From the Vault

2) Chris Benoit: Hard Knocks

3) Rey Mysterio 619

Close between the HBK and Benoit DVD though, but i prefer HBK's.

Also the Monday Night War and the Mick Foley DVD are great aswell :xyx

Uhmm I have from the vault

Great matches

HBK vs Razor Ramon Ladder Match (awsome match)

HBK vs Bret Hart (Iron Man Match)(awsome match)

HBK vs The Undertaker Hell in a Cell( great match)

HBK vs Big Diesel Hardocre match (Was good because HBK made Nash look like a million bucks)

HBK vs Mankind( great match)

So I recommend it :D

And I also saw the Eddie Guerreo DVD

Nice DVD too

Eddie vs Rey Misterio (awsome match)

Eddie vs RVD Ladder match(awsome match)

Also Benoit's DVD is great. :P

all four that you listed are quite good...foley, flair, eddie, the monday night war and the ecw dvd are all excellent as well

some underrated ones - lesnar, hogan

Agreed, the Flair one is excellent, will be buying Folry etc soon.

Oh and btw, nice to see you on here Perry, haven't seen in here in a while.

Speaking of the Hogan DVD' date=' anyone know where to get this from? Ive tryed everywhere but nobody seems to have it? :?[/quote']

I got my copy off eBay, along with the uber-rare Triple H DVD "That Damn Good" which has some awesome matches on it (vs Vince from Armageddon 99, vs Cactus from Rumble 00, vs Jericho from Fully Loaded 00, vs The Rock vs Kurt Angle from Summerslam 00, 3 Stages of Hell from No Way Out 01, vs Jericho from Mania X8)

all four that you listed are quite good...foley, flair, eddie, the monday night war and the ecw dvd are all excellent as well

some underrated ones - lesnar, hogan

Couldn't agree with you more about the Hogan DVD tazz, it is really fantastic with a great main feature, but even better DVD extras.

Speaking of the Hogan DVD' date=' anyone know where to get this from? Ive tryed everywhere but nobody seems to have it? [/quote']

I know SilverVision stopped producing it for some reason, but I think you best bet as the The Gentleman said is ebay, I know a seller was selling some brand new copies of the DVD last week, but I'm not sure if they are still on.

ive got ric flairs' date='foleys and hbks and im gettin ecw but trust me flairs is the best and foleys is the worse sortof like there books then haha[/quote']

I've not seen the Ric Flair DVD, so I can't comment, but Mick Foleys 'greatest hits and misses' DVD is ace IMO. As far as there books go, Flair's is no where near as well written and detailed as Mankind's. Probably because Flair, didn't actually write his :P

The ECW DVD, which is out on the 24th Jan in the UK has had great word-of-mouth.

The Benoit, MNW, Eddie, Hogan and the first two Survivor Series are great too.

The SS in particular shows how bad the tag-team ranks have fallen, with 10 teams invoved in the match in both of them. The WWE would struggle to get half of that match together now.

The Eddie DVD has a great tag-match from AAA that shows Eddie in a great light and as a great heel.