The Simpsons

Guest solidus

Guest solidus
The simpsons writers seem to be running out of ideas.The show is just totally boring now. So anybody got ideas for episodes?

Homer gets addicted to pot, Marge gets a Boob job.

I've submitted these ideas to Groening and Co. If they appear in future episodes, I will therefore take credit for the success of the whole series.

That is all.

i'm very suprised no simpsons futurama crossover has happened yet. Simpsons is terrible now anyway the new episodes are an insult to the earlier ones. Simpsons should probably be ditched now anyway, im still a huge fan (as i watch both episodes every night on sky and bbc2) but i think futurama is far better. Bender Rodriguez is the greatest character on tv.

Guest Jazzmaster
I don't like the way they've upped the surreal content so much but I never enjoy a Simpsons episode that much the first time I see it. I actually prefer repeats.

Sky killed the Simpsons, two showings per night, sometimes four is too much. I still enjoy the new episodes or episodes I haven't seen yet. I think Groening should make a Simpsons movie and then kill off te TV show, maybe a few more movies would be ok too.

Whatever happens though Matt Groening is a absolute genius, The Simpsons is without a shadow of a doubt the greatest show in TV history.

There was talks that a Simpsons Movie scipt had indeed been penned, set in the near future. The idea was Bart was a 16 year old, desperate to lose his virginity. Anyway, that's what I heard, althought I'm sure if it was true, it would have been confirmed by now.

Guest Michaels
A Simpsons movie would be very successful and the "losing virginity" angle would work too but I guess you're right, it probably would have been confirmed by now.

Guest solidus
They definately should make a Simpsons Movie, the TV show is quite boring and ratings are down. A movie would be a great way of improving ratings. And Russ was telling the truth about the bart virginity thing see

Guest heavenstorm
I agree with you. Time to give more underrated competitors a chance-Family Guy especially. Why can't they put that on more often? How can you go through 12 years and as many series without eventually dishing out ****.

Matt Groening hasn't done any Simpsons writing since the 1st series, he mainly just gives the goahead for shows and roles around in a big pile of money (probaly) although he does have a more hands on approach with Futurama.

The new episodes haven't been that bad, Homer getting his Jaw wired shut wasn't bad but they are no where near as good as the early stuff, Simpsons really hit its peak around 97.

Other shows have past it now, Family Guy, Futurama and the new South Park episodes (way better than the crap they dished out 2 years ago).